Full Stack Web Development HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and React JS
What you'll learn
- Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
- Learn Bootstrap 4 and UIs from scratch
- This course is the best way to learn React JS or React
- Learn how to build single page applications with React JS
- Learn and create amazing high quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
- Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
- We will improve our knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- It will be much easier to prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features
- You will learn to use basic tags which are used commonly in html css react, react bootstrap
- You will be able to prepare lists in different formats in React js, React, bootstrap, html css
- You will be able to create commonly used user login and registration pages by learning the form structure.
- In the developing world, we will talk about all the details about web design compatible with different screens.
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn to connect to an external API in React
- Using React Portals to render Children Outside the DOM Hierarchy
- Each aspect of creating websites and applications entails a unique set of skills.
- This course has taught me so much! Before, I hardly even knew how to run an HTML file.
- Now, I can create a fully functioning Nodejs server responding to HTTP requests!
- The world of web development is as wide as the internet itself.
- Web development is a broad description of the tasks and technologies that go into creating a website.
- It can be as simple as making a static text-based website or as elaborate as developing an interactive dynamic website.
- You can break web development into two different categories: frontend (client-side) and backend (server-side). Frontend code executes on the user's computer.
- Backend code runs on the server — this commonly includes communicating with a database and often involves languages like Python, Ruby, Java, or PHP.
- Web development does not necessarily include the design process — it focuses on code.
- A web designer builds wireframes to mockup their vision for a website and then shares that with a developer.
- The developer is responsible for writing the code that implements the design.
- Some web developers will obtain a degree or certification in the field.
- You need these three essential elements to create a modern website and work as a frontend web developer.
- Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, and Mongo
- You will be learning from scratch to all levels as aweb developer, front end web developer
- This course will take you from scratch to the advanced level
- Computer with access to the internet
- Desire to learn web developer, front end web developer, full stack web developer
- Desire to learn React Js
- Desire to learn React Js with bootstrap, html, css
- Desire to learn React Js, react, bootstrap, html, css
- Desire to learn full stack web development HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, and React JS
- Desire to become a web developer with react, or react js
- Desire to learn react with redux, hooks and context
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to Full Stack Web Development HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and React JS course.
Learn Web Development from scratch. HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, React JS and more! All in one in this course
This course will be your gateway to learn web design with a step-by-step approach. We can assure you that only this course will enough for you to learn web development from scratch to intermediate.
Each aspect of creating websites and applications entails a unique set of skills. Udemy offers a host of courses to bring you up to speed on modern front-end, back-end, and fullstack web development practices and skills.
The world of web development is as wide as the internet itself. Much of our social and vocational lives play out on the internet, which prompts new industries aimed at creating, managing, and debugging the websites and applications that we increasingly rely on.
Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, and MongoDB in conjunction with React, Udemy has a comprehensive selection of courses to choose from.
This course will take you from a complete beginner to a master in hours! By the way, you do not need to know any thing for this course.
We'll be moving rapidly to give you the quickest, yet most thorough website building experience.
In this course, we have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an HTML page associated with it and has a start state.
With this course, you will improve your Bootstrap experience with HTML5 and CSS3 codes
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level. You will learn HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4 and React JS step by step with hands-on examples. And then you will be confident in using ReactJS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Whether you’re interested in mastering responsive web design, creating WordPress templates using Bootstrap, or integrating Bootstrap with HTML5, and CSS3, Udemy has a top-rated course to help you achieve your goals.
Bootstrap is a free frontend web development framework for creating responsive websites. Bootstrap promotes a mobile-first approach to web design, offering a suite of templates and components that automatically render for use on any device.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
In this course you will learn;
Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
Learn and create amazing high-quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
Master every single Bootstrap component
Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
Learn how to add Website Scrolling Animation to any Bootstrap Component or HTML Element
full stack web development, web development, front end web development with react, react js
Bootstrap 4, Bootstrap 5, HTML5, CSS3
React Bootstrap, react js, full stack, bootstrap react, fullstack web development, reactjs
Web development with react js full course
css full course
react with bootstrap
We will start with local installation and react basics. After that, we will create 5 projects.
Project 1 – Learn, create react app and Jsx with ‘first-app’
Project 2 – Learn React props system with ‘blog-posts’ app
Project 3 – Learn react components, state, lifecycle methods, async operations, and much more... with the ‘hemisphere’ app
Project 4 – Handling event handlers, fetching data from an outside API, and showing list of records with ‘image-list’ app
Project 5 - Routing with React Router and using React Portals to render children outside the DOM hierarchy with the ‘react-router’ app
No prior knowledge is needed!
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
What is web development?
What are the steps to becoming a web developer?
How long does it take to become a Web Developer?
The answer to this question will depend on you. The more time you spend developing your skills, the faster you can become a web developer. The good news is that web development generally uses light-weight code that is easier to learn than many other languages. If dedicated, you can learn the basics of web development in a couple of months. But good web developers never stop learning. A better question might be, "What can I do to become a better web developer faster?" The answer to this question is practice. Becoming familiar with coding helps tremendously, but there is also a less obvious benefit of practicing. The more you code, the more you will run into problems or find bugs in your code. A significant aspect of web development is solving problems and debugging code. The better you get at solving problems and tracking down bugs, the faster you will get at coding.
What is React?
What is React used for?
How does React work?
Is React a framework or library?
Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application. Libraries, on the other hand, assist in building a single aspect of an application. With this in mind, React is a library. It assists engineers in presenting HTML in the browser. React has no opinions on how data is fetched, how styling is applied, or how the app is deployed or built.
Is React worth learning?
Yes, React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a few years. If you learn to code in React and can do it well, you will increase your chances of finding a job. This alone is another reason it is worth learning. Website users no longer will settle for old-fashioned sites that won't update without a page reload. React’s method of dynamically updating the HTML of a web page fits these users' needs and improves their experience. React has also been around a few years and has stood the test of time. A large portion of websites, both small and large, use React as a frontend framework.
Is React hard to learn?
What is the difference between React Native and ReactJS, and which one should I learn?
Why is React so popular?
There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it. The social proof is that if it is good enough for Facebook, one of the most popular social networks on the web, it should be good enough for other applications. React also solved many of the past issues that developers had with developing single-page applications (SPAs). React came out when SPAs were becoming popular, and all the existing frameworks to build them made development complicated and prone to bugs. One feature that makes it better than past libraries is that React is relatively easy to use. Its components are reusable, plus React's use of the virtual DOM makes it very performant. React should remain popular in the future as each new release brings new features and performance improvements.
The instructor helped me whenever I needed it, and I've learned a lot in very little time. Now I can create simple single-page applications, and I fell in love with CodePen and VS Code!
A great introduction to Bootstrap. After taking this course I feel I have the knowledge to start working on my own projects and will be able to design my own themes.
This course has taught me so much! Before, I hardly even knew how to run an HTML file. Now, I can create a fully functioning Node.js server responding to HTTP requests!
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now
Full Stack Web Development HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and React JS course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap 4 and React JS the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development
- If you want to building your own website, you should enroll
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Also, if you are looking to move in React-Native App development, it would be great for starting with React Js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states, same concepts are applied in React Native too. And moving into React Native would be so easy
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- Anyone who want to learn web development, full stack web development, front end web development
- Anyone who want to learn web development, fullstack web development with react, react js, html, css
- Anyone who want to learn fullstack web development with html css bootstrap 4, bootstrap 5, hmtl, css
- Anyone who want to become website developer, webdesigner, web app developer, frontend webdeveloper
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.