Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- How to create full stack web application with frontend, backend and database parts and build and run all of the services using Docker with auto reload features
- How to build Single Page Applications using React and use different React Components, state, props and React hooks such as useState and useEffect
- Connect frontend application written in React with backend application written in Python by making REST API requests using axios package in the React app
- Understand what is API and how it works, which API methods exists and how to correctly design API endpoints for various resources
- Use Python Flask for building backend API service and create different endpoints with corresponding view function, utilize internal and external Python modules
- Basic software development knowledge
- Basic programming skills
During the creation of the frontend app you will perform the following practical tasks:
Initialize a React app using create-react-app
Create different React Components
Use useEffect and useState React hooks
Adjust favicon.ico in the frontend app
Create and insert an svg logo
Making API request to the Unsplash API
Using React props and state
While making an API app you will perform the following practical tasks:
Create a Python virtual environment using pipenv
Install and use Python packages such as Flask, dotenv and Requests
Creating Flask routes
Making external API calls from the Flask app
Accepting requests from the clients
You will also learn how to use following applications:
Visual Studio Code
Git and GitHub
You will also get 30-days money-back guarantee. No questions asked!
Don't wait and join the course now!
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Frontend developers
- Backend developers
- Full stack developers
Do you really want to understand and practice instead of sitting and watching long presentations or trying to code along without any clue what is happening behind the scenes?
Join me in any of my courses and you will get real knowledge based on the deep understanding of every single topic.
But who am I?
My name is Bogdan Stashchuk and I teach students more than 20 years. I am working as Software Engineer and love to teach and learn myself.
I have a huge experience in explaining difficult things in an easy to understand format backed up with practice activities. That is the perfect combination that enables you to really learn and retain gained knowledge for a long period of time.
Let's connect in the Social Networks! All links you could find under the profile picture.
See you on my courses!