What you'll learn
- Rest API with LoopbackJS
- Socket Programming
3 Coding Projects in the course:
• Calculator Application - We will go over the basics of what React is, how to create components and how to work within the React life-cycle.
• Chat Application - We will explore socket programming. With a WebSocket you can keep clients connected on the server side. We will program a chat app where you can create a user account, add other users and then message back and forth with them.
Topics covered in the course:
• Socket Programming
• API Development
Still not sold? Check out a few of the awesome reviews this course has received from customers:
• "Exactly what I was searching for! Very easy and well explained tutorials to follow along with!“
• "I have been struggling to learn Reactjs for some time now but this course just opened a window for me. Thank you so much!“
• "I took this course when I knew nothing about React, I only knew ES6. This course helped me to get up and running with React. Thank you!"
Who this course is for:
Joseph Delgadillo is the founder of JTDigital Courses, an education technology company. He has been active in the online learning industry since 2015 and has worked with several prominent companies. As of 2023, over 1 million students across the globe have enrolled in his courses covering network security, Python programming, web development and more.