Mastering Full Stack iOS Development Using SwiftUI and Vapor
What you'll learn
- Building User Interfaces with SwiftUI
- Server-Side Swift Development with Vapor
- Integrating Vapor with Postgres
- Authentication and Authorization
- Creating Custom Swift Packages to Share Models
- Basic programming knowledge: A fundamental understanding of programming concepts and syntax is beneficial. Familiarity with a programming language, preferably Swift, will be helpful in grasping the concepts covered in the course.
- Swift knowledge: Some familiarity with the Swift programming language is recommended. Understanding Swift syntax, data types, variables, functions, and basic concepts will enable smoother comprehension of the course material.
- macOS or iOS development environment: Since the course focuses on SwiftUI and Vapor, it is recommended to have access to a macOS or iOS development environment. This will allow you to practice and run the code examples provided in the course.
- Xcode: Familiarity with Xcode, Apple's integrated development environment (IDE) for macOS and iOS development, is beneficial. Understanding how to navigate and work with Xcode will help you follow along with the course material effectively.
Become a proficient full stack developer with our comprehensive Udemy course! Learn SwiftUI, Vapor, and Postgres to create robust, scalable, and secure web applications. Dive deep into SwiftUI for beautiful user interfaces, explore Vapor for server-side Swift development, and integrate it with Postgres for efficient data management. Master authentication, authorization, and deployment to the cloud. Gain practical experience through engaging projects and coding exercises. Enroll now to unlock your full stack development potential and join our vibrant learning community. Let's embark on this exciting journey together!
What will students learn in this course?
- Develop proficiency in full stack development using SwiftUI, Vapor, and Postgres.
- Understand the powerful combination of SwiftUI, Vapor, and Postgres for building web applications.
- Learn how to set up a backend server using Vapor and handle routing and HTTP requests.
- Gain knowledge of Vapor's middleware for request processing and data manipulation.
- Explore the integration of Vapor with Postgres for efficient storage and retrieval of data.
- Implement robust authentication and authorization systems using JSON Web Tokens (JWT).
- Securely manage user sessions, handle user registration and login processes.
- Protect web applications from common security vulnerabilities.
- Establish seamless communication between the front-end and back-end.
- Deploy applications to the cloud, making them accessible to users worldwide.
- Solidify understanding through engaging projects and coding exercises.
- Access comprehensive resources, including downloadable project files and code samples.
- Develop the confidence to tackle real-world challenges in full stack development.
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring full stack developers looking to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Individuals interested in creating robust, scalable, and secure web applications.
- Swift developers seeking to expand their expertise to include server-side development.
- Those interested in learning SwiftUI, Vapor, and Postgres for full stack development.
- Programmers who want to build modern, beautiful user interfaces using SwiftUI.
- Developers who want to explore Vapor as a server-side Swift framework.
- Individuals interested in integrating Vapor with Postgres for efficient data management.
- Those looking to gain hands-on experience in implementing authentication and authorization systems.
- Developers aiming to deploy their applications to the cloud and make them globally accessible.
- Learners who prefer a practical approach with engaging projects and coding exercises.
- Individuals seeking valuable resources and references for future full stack development endeavors.
Join our comprehensive Udemy course today and unlock your potential as a proficient full stack developer! Whether you're eager to create robust, scalable, and secure web applications or expand your Swift expertise, this course is designed to equip you with the necessary skills. Gain in-depth knowledge of SwiftUI, Vapor, and Postgres, and master the art of seamless communication between front-end and back-end. With practical projects, coding exercises, and comprehensive resources, you'll confidently tackle real-world challenges. Enroll now and become part of our vibrant learning community, ready to take your development skills to new heights. Let's embark on this exciting journey together!
Who this course is for:
- The course is suitable for beginners who are new to full stack development, as well as experienced developers looking to expand their skill set.
- It specifically teaches the use of SwiftUI, Vapor, and Postgres.
- The course covers setting up a backend server, handling routing and HTTP requests, and using Vapor's middleware for request processing and data manipulation.
- It explores integrating Vapor with Postgres for efficient data storage and retrieval.
- The course also covers implementing authentication and authorization systems using JSON Web Tokens (JWT).
- Students will learn how to establish seamless communication between the front-end and back-end of an application.
My name is Mohammad Azam and I have been programming in iOS for the last 10+ years. Currently, I am teaching Full Stack Development at DigitalCrafts. Before joining DigitalCrafts I worked as a lead mobile developer for many large companies including Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, AIG and Valic. Currently, I am a senior developer at Blinds Dot Com, a Home Depot company. Before iPhone development I was leading projects in Microsoft ASP technology. I was also awarded the Microsoft MVP award five years in a row due to my contributions in the community.
I have also published several of my personal apps to the App Store including Vegetable Tree which was featured by Apple as the most beautiful gardening app on the App Store. I am a frequent speaker at local and national conferences and have authored many articles for many different development magazines.