Angular & Django Full Stack: web, backend API, mobile apps
What you'll learn
- Build Cross platform mobile Android and iOS apps with Nativescript
- Build Full working back-end API with Django and python
- Deploy API and Web app on the servers absolutely for free
- Use Git Version Control
- Use Pycharm and Visual Studio Code
- Command Line Interface (npm, angular CLI, nativescript CLI, python with pip)
- To follow along, you will need to have a computer with internet connection.
- It will be explained in details during the course how to install and use all required tools and they are all absolutely free
Welcome to this Full stack course. This course is mainly based on Django and Angular and NativeScript but we will cover much more than just these frameworks. We will build full applications including backend restful API, front-end web app and mobile apps on both Android and iOS.
This course is built from two kinds of sections: First is an introduction to the framework where I explain everything from scratch, and 2nd is a hands-on section to build a ready application. After finishing this course you will have both knowledge and also experience how to build a full-stack application using Django, Angular, and NativeScript.
Also, I will show you how to deploy back-end API and front-end web app on the production server absolutely for free. You don’t need to spend any money to put your full application live.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to become a Full Stack developer
- Beginners who would like to know how web and mobile apps are connected with back-end
- Anyone who want to know how to make web apps, mobile apps and APIs
- Front-end developers who wants to expand their expertise to backend
I'm a self-educated Full-stack developer.
I have a master's degree in social psychology and I was working as a child therapist for a few years. Due to the decisions, I made in my life - to move to another country I had to give up my profession and find something different.
I started with programming 6 years ago with simple HTML and CSS websites. Shortly I become a freelancer using mostly flash platform. I got my first full-time position as Front-end developer few years ago.
Since I started with programming I learn new technologies every single day. And I strongly believe that's a key to success.