Full Stack Development: React (React Hooks) and Spring Boot
What you'll learn
- You will learn developing full stack application with React and Spring boot
- You will learn developing the RESTful API with Spring boot
- You will learn integrating the React and Spring boot with RESTful web services
- You will learn connecting spring boot application to MySQL database
- You will learn Java Persistence API with Hibernate
- You will learn styling the React applications with Bootstrap 4
- You will learn deploying React application to live web server
- You will learn deploying Spring boot application to live web server
- You should have a basic knowledge of React and React Hooks
- You should have a basic knowledge of Java, Spring and Spring boot
- You should have a basic knowledge of Spring Data JPA
Welcome to the world's best Online resource for Learning React and Spring Boot.
React is one of the Most Popular and Most Loved front-end library for building User Interfaces.
On the other hand, Spring is one of the Most Popular and Widely used Java framework for building enterprise web applications.
Spring Boot is a tool to create Spring-based applications quickly and easily. In fact, it is the go-to approach for building Microservices in Java.
Everyone wants to learn React and Spring Boot, this is because companies switching from Angular to React and already companies using React in their production applications. So this is the Best time to learn Full stack development with React and Spring Boot.
How about bringing this together and build a full-stack application with React and Spring Boot?
Isn't it awesome!
Let's find out in this course.
We will create a Full-stack Notes application from the group up and all the way up to deploy to the Production server.
Along the way, you will learn -
Creating a spring boot application in the Spring tool suite IDE
Creating REST endpoints for an API
Adding style to react components
Adding bootstrap to react application
Adding a validation to HTML form
Learn how to use hooks such as useState(), useEffect(), useHistory(), useParams() and man more
Learn how to perform the database operations such as Create, Read, Update and Delete
Learn how to integrate React with Spring boot
Most importantly you will learn how to deploy React and Spring boot application to a live webserver
You can show your work to friends and colleagues
I will keep adding more and more features to this course so that you can learn how to scale the application over a period of time.
If you are interested in learning React and Spring Boot, then check out the free preview lectures and enroll in the course.
I will see you inside the course :)
Thank you :)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn full stack development with React and Spring boot
- Anyone who wants to learn building the RESTful API with Spring boot
- Anyone who wants to learn integrating React and Spring boot
- Anyone who wants to learn deploying React applications to live server
- Anyone who wants to learn deploying Spring boot application to live server and connect to production database
I am Bushan Sirgur from India, I have completed my Masters in Computer Science. Currently I am working as a Software Engineer in CenturyLink Pvt. Ltd. I have been working in Java Development since from the beginning. I have started my Career as a Intern in a startup, worked on Insurance domain and gain the knowledge on various technologies like Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts and iBatis. I have written few posts on JavaFX, Spring MVC, Angular and Hibernate. I also own a YouTube channel B2 Tech, over 1000+ subscribers. I also made a video series on JavaFX. I would like to share my knowledge as much as possible with each and everyone out there through videos and blogs.