Full React Js Course: React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context
What you'll learn
- React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market
- A runtime system is a platform where a software program runs. It’s essentially an environment housing the collection of software and hardware that allows an app
- This is the full React JS course. You will learn React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context
- This course is the best way to learn complete React JS
- You will learn React JS with hands-on examples
- Dive in ReactJS
- Learn how to create Single Page Web Application with Reactjs
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React js
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn sending request to an API and fetch data
- User Inputs, Forms and Events in React
- Routing with React Router
- Learn to create multi-page web app with react-router-dom
- Manage the data of our application with the Redux library
- We will learn how to perform asynchronous operations with Redux thunk
- Create context with class-based component
- Learn to consume context with Context Consumer
- Learn how to consume context with static contextType
- How to manipulate context data in class-based components
- Learn the most important hook functions like, useState, useEffect, useReducer and useContext
- Learn how powerfull when we use Context and Hooks together
- Learn how to easily build the largest and most advanced React applications
- Learn routing with NodeJS
- Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application.
- Computer with access to the internet
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Es6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- Desire to learn React JS
- Desire to learn full stack React js with Redux, Nodejs, Hooks and Context
- Desire to learn Reactjs with redux
- Desire to learn future technology react js with nodejs
- Desire to learn mern stack with react, nodejs, hooks and context
Welcome to Full React Js Course: React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context course.
All React JS concepts are in this course. Learn ReactJS, Redux, Hooks and Context. You will love this All in One course
In this course, you will learn to develop a web application with React JS, Redux, and Hooks & Context from scratch.
If you are thinking to start to learn ReactJS, this course is the best match for you.
We have explained React from beginner to all levels. We have explained all the topics as simple as possible with examples, slides, and diagrams.
We have created a lot of projects while explaining the subjects. Because we believe that applied educations are much more useful than other teaching methods.
We explained all the subjects with simple examples and applications, and explanatory diagrams in a way that the student can understand at all levels.
We paid attention to explain all the topics in order. Because we think that the order of presentation of the subject is as important as the content of education. We have seen this shortcoming in many pieces of training we have examined and tried to explain these issues to you in the best way.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have previous knowledge about React. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
You will be confident in using React JS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
In this Full React Js course, you will learn;
How to create Single Page Web Application with React JS.
The most important React topics like components, props, state and component life cycle methods
How to send request to an API and fetch data.
How to create multi-page web app with react-router-dom.
How to manage the data of our application with the redux library.
We will learn how to perform asynchronous operations with Redux thunk.
How to create a context with class-based component.
How to consume context with ‘context consumer’.
How to consume context with ‘static contextType’.
How to manipulate context data in class-based components.
The most important hook functions like useState, useEffect, useReducer and useContext.
How powerful when we use context and hooks together
How to easily build the largest and most advanced react applications React js
full stack react
react js node js
react js and node js
node js react
mern full stack
full stack react js with redux node.js
reactjs and nodejs
web development with react js, mern stack
react js full stack
What is React?
What is React used for?
How does React work?
Is React a framework or library?
Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application. Libraries, on the other hand, assist in building a single aspect of an application. With this in mind, React is a library. It assists engineers in presenting HTML in the browser. React has no opinions on how data is fetched, how styling is applied, or how the app is deployed or built.
Is React worth learning?
Yes, React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a few years. If you learn to code in React and can do it well, you will increase your chances of finding a job. This alone is another reason it is worth learning. Website users no longer will settle for old-fashioned sites that won't update without a page reload. React’s method of dynamically updating the HTML of a web page fits these users' needs and improves their experience. React has also been around a few years and has stood the test of time. A large portion of websites, both small and large, use React as a frontend framework.
Is React hard to learn?
What is the difference between React Native and ReactJS, and which one should I learn?
Why is React so popular?
There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it. The social proof is that if it is good enough for Facebook, one of the most popular social networks on the web, it should be good enough for other applications. React also solved many of the past issues that developers had with developing single-page applications (SPAs). React came out when SPAs were becoming popular, and all the existing frameworks to build them made development complicated and prone to bugs. One feature that makes it better than past libraries is that React is relatively easy to use. Its components are reusable, plus React's use of the virtual DOM makes it very performant. React should remain popular in the future as each new release brings new features and performance improvements.
What is Node.Js and what is it used for?
What are the advantages of Node.Js?
What does it mean that Node.Js is a runtime system?
At the end of the course
By the end of the course, you will be able to build amazing React single page web applications.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the Full React Js Course: React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context class!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner who wants to be React developer
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Anyone who wants to build amazing React single page web applications
- For those who want to learn React Hooks
- Anyone who wants to learn React Js and its modern face Hooks & Context
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
- For those who want to learn React Context API
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Anyone who wants to learn today's most popular front-end architectures and take their Web development skills to the next level and learn a future-oriented technology
- Who wants to learn React-Router, React-Portals and Redux
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- Also, if you are looking to move in React-Native App development, it would be great for starting with React Js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states, same concepts are applied in React Native too. And moving into React Native would be so easy
- Anyone who wants to learn Redux
- Anyone who wants to learn Hooks
- Anyone who wants to learn Context
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.