Full Oracle Database Administration with RAC
What you'll learn
- We prepared this course of Oracle Database which includes not only database administration but also RAC (Real Application Clusters).
- Creating Tables in Oracle Database Administration
- You would be able to install the necessary Oracle Software/Database
- Creating and Starting Oracle Database
- Creating A New Database User
- Database Concepts And Fundamentals
- Inserting, Updating and Deleting Data In The Table
- Retrieving Data From Table
- Retrieving Data From Table
- Filtering Result Set in Oracle Database Administration
- Using Ampersand Subtition To Make More Dynamic Queries
- Single Row Functions
- Reporting Aggregated Data
- Table Joins
- Using Subqueries
- Exists And Not Exists
- Using Set Operators
- To convert RAC database to RAC One Node and administer it
- What is Real Application Cluster?
- Install Grid Infrastructure, Database Software and Create database
- Administer Database Instances and Cluster Databases
- While preparing the course, we first covered the basic issues of database management. Then you will find a detailed explanation of Backup and Recovery concepts
- Design and Deployment Techniques
- Backup and recovery concepts in Oracle
- Setting up the laboratory environment
- Creating and managing recovery catalog
- Using flashback Technologies in Oracle
- Data Guard Administration for Oracle 12C R2
- Switchover and Failover Operations on Physical Standby Database via both SQLPlus and Data Guard Broker
- Configuring Primary and Standby Databases for far sync Instance
- Oracle Database is an enterprise database that can handle online transaction processing needs, as well as data warehousing and workloads for ERP
- Oracle DB was designed to be a flexible way to handle large applications and massive amounts of structured data.
- SQL stands for Structured Query Language—the language developers use to interact with databases to create, read, update, and delete database records
- ANSI created the standard for SQL. Many database vendors, like Oracle, expand on this standard to create their version of the language.
- Oracle SQL is compliant with ANSI SQL standards, with features designed specifically for the Oracle database management system.
- Oracle SQL extends the SQL standard with a procedural language PL/SQL and adds the ability to use the Java programming language.
- Having Oracle SQL skills can add value to many careers. The most obvious is being a database administrator in enterprises that use the Oracle databasemanagement
- Business analysts also use Oracle SQL to generate reports that help businesses get to their next stage.
- At least 12 GB memory, 120 GB of free disk space and internet connection
- Basic Computer Use Knowledge with (Win7/8/10)
- Desire to learn Oracle Database
- Desire to learn Oracle database administration
- Desire to learn Oracle DBA
- Desire tolearn Oracle Rac
- Desire to learn Oracle RAC 12c
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to the Full Oracle Database Administration with RAC course.
Learn Oracle Database Administration, 12C R2 RAC Administration, Oracle Backup and Recovery concepts in this course
We prepared this course of Oracle Database which includes not only database administration but also RAC (Real Application Clusters). While preparing the course, we first covered the basic issues of database management. Then you will find a detailed explanation of Backup and Recovery concepts in Oracle as a part of database administration. Oracle database administration, oracle rac, oracle dba, rac, oracle, database administration, oracle database, oracle rac 12c, oracle 19c database administration, oracle 12c database administration, oracle golden gate, oracle 12c rac, oracle administration
Backup and recovery is a life-saving topic for DBAs so we tried to explain this topic as detailed as possible. Finally, you will see the administration of the RAC database system. You can run two or more servers on a database as if one server by using RAC. You will set up a two-node cluster database during the course. Then you will see many hands-on practices to administer the RAC environment.
Oracle Database is an enterprise database that can handle online transaction processing needs, as well as data warehousing and workloads for enterprise resource planning (ERP). Oracle DB was designed to be a flexible way to handle large applications and massive amounts of structured data.
In this course, you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts. All my students will have a chance to learn not only the whats but also learn the whys and hows.
One of the things you will learn in this course Recovery Manager (RMAN) is an Oracle Database client that performs backup and recovery tasks on your databases and automates the administration of your backup strategies. It greatly simplifies backing up, restoring, and recovering database files.
RMAN also reduces the administration work associated with your backup strategy. RMAN keeps an extensive record of metadata about backups, archived logs, and its own activities, known as the RMAN repository. In restore operations, RMAN can use this information to eliminate the need for you to identify backup files for use in restores in most situations. You can also generate reports of backup activity using the information in the repository.
Oracle is a unique technology that provides high availability and scalability for all application types. It prevents the server from being a single point of failure. But DBAs also should aware of the recent development and it’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Oracle updates its system, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
In this course you will learn;
Downloading Oracle Software,
Database and RDBMS Concepts,
DML ( Data Manipulating Language ) and TCL ( Transaction Control Language ),
Restricting And Sorting Data,
Using Single-Row Functions and Customize Output,
Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions,
Reporting Aggregated Data Using The Group Functions,
Defining Table Joins and Displaying Data from Multiple Tables,
Using The Set Operators,
Schema Objects And Managing Schema,
Controlling User Access,
Manipulating Large Data Sets
What is RAC ( Real Application Cluster )
Installing Oracle Virtualbox
Setting Up Oracle Enterprise Linux
Installing Oracle Software
Creating Virtual Machines
Installing Oracle RAC Database to VMs
Installing Grid Infrastructure, Database Software, and Creating Database
Administer Database Instances and Cluster Databases
Oracle RAC One Node
How to Convert RAC Database to RAC One Node
Design and Deployment Techniques
Cloning Oracle RAC
Managing backup, and restoring cluster database
Add and Delete Node From Cluster
Backup and recovery concepts in Oracle
Setting up the laboratory environment
Creating and managing the recovery catalog
Using flashback Technologies in Oracle
Backing up the database
Reporting on RMAN operations.
Managing RMAN backups
Using Data Recovery Advisor of Oracle
Restoring and recovering database and database objects.
The point-in-time recovery concept in Oracle will be crystal clear for you.
Managing Physical Standby Database
Basic usage of Data Guard Broker Utility
Creating and managing snapshot databases
Switchover and failover operations on physical standby database via both SQLPlus and Data Guard Broker
Creating Far Sync Instance
Configuring primary and standby databases for far sync instance
Creating Logical Standby database
Managing Logical Standby database
Switchover and failover operations on logical standby database via both SQLPlus and Data Guard Broker
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
If you are new to Oracle Database or have no idea about what a DBA does no problem, you will learn anything you need to start Oracle Database.
If you are a DBA or familiar with the Oracle Database / Oracle SQL and you just need a refresher, you are also in the right place. You will learn step by step with hands-on examples.
What is oracle SQL?
SQL stands for Structured Query Language—the language developers use to interact with databases to create, read, update, and delete database records and manage other aspects of those databases. ANSI created the standard for SQL. Many database vendors, like Oracle, expand on this standard to create their version of the language. Oracle SQL is compliant with ANSI SQL standards, with features designed specifically for the Oracle database management system. This RDBMS was released as the first commercially available relational database management system in 1977 and holds the top market share worldwide for relational database management systems. Oracle SQL extends the SQL standard with a procedural language PL/SQL and adds the ability to use the Java programming language.
What careers use Oracle SQL?
Having Oracle SQL skills can add value to many careers. The most obvious is being a database administrator in enterprises that use the Oracle database management system. But SQL dialects are pretty similar, and knowledge of Oracle SQL can apply to many types of relational databases and doesn't limit you to Oracle. Database developers also use Oracle SQL all day long to create new databases and table structures. Most applications require a database to function, so software engineers and web developers also use Oracle SQL frequently. Data scientists must access data to create machine learning models and find trends, and a lot of this data will get stored in databases that require a knowledge of SQL to retrieve and transform. Business analysts also use Oracle SQL to generate reports that help businesses get to their next stage.
What skills should I have before learning Oracle SQL?
There are no prerequisites to learning Oracle SQL. Oracle SQL has a simpler syntax than many standard programming languages and reads almost like English. Most people can understand what a SQL query is trying to do before they even know the language. All you need is an interest in the language and a commitment to learning. That said, some things could help with your Oracle SQL education if you are already familiar with them. If you are familiar with Excel spreadsheets and understand how columns and rows work, you can apply that knowledge to Oracle database tables. It also helps to know at least the concepts of how a relational database management system works. Also, if you already know a programming language, that will help learn Oracle's extended features like PL/SQL.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become an Oracle DBA
- Anyone who plans a career in Oracle Data Administration
- Software developers whom want to increase SQL knowledge
- Anyone who are studying Oracle 1Z0-071 Exams
- Anyone who are junior Oracle DBA's
- Anyone who are manage RDBMS and want to immigrate Oracle
- People who want to learn Oracle database administration
- People who want to learn Oracle Database
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.