Speak English today! - Become Fluent!
What you'll learn
- Will be able to apply for any job where English is the main working language.
- Will become a part of the international community through new knowledge gained through English.
- Will travel with a new confidence, knowing how to deal with every social and practical situation
- Will increase money earning capacity significantly
- Will have increased confidence in life, in a general sense, due to being fluent in Englsih.
- Students who know the basic auxiliariy verbs of the English language (Aux: DO, verb TO BE, Tenses).
- 30 available minutes on four different days of the week to study.
- Ambition to practice at every opportunity
- Pro-active attitude towards the course and to its suggestions
- Willingness to read one or two books in English during the course.
This course was created especially for students want to progress rapidly to fluency in the English language and who already know the basic elements of the English language, such as the auxiliary verb DO, the verb TO BE, have good general vocabulary, and have an understanding of the English tenses. Through participating in these classes, by doing and practicing all the suggested exercises included in the course, and always looking to use the new elements in practical real-life situations, you will progress quickly.
I suggest that you schedule 30 minutes of study time (at least 4 times a week) into your daily agenda to develop the habit of studying and practicing English every day because then fluency will be the result!
To achieve fluency, it is imperative that you;
a) do all the exercises available in this course
b) actively read books in English to assimilate faster the grammar structures, the vocabulary, expressions, and learn how to properly construct sentences in English.
c) reserve 30 minutes on FOUR different days of the week to do the various tasks that are set out and need to be done.
d) pro-actively look for opportunities to practice the four skills; READING, WRITING, LISTENING AND SPEAKING.
NOTE: This course is a WORK-IN-PROGRESS and other elements will be added in the coming days, weeks and months.
Who this course is for:
- Business people, all professionals, teachers, University students and any person who wants to become fluent.
- Students who actually like and enjoy learning English and are ambitious to master the language.
- People who are in University and want to become fluent in English as an extra qualification.
- People who want or need to travel for work reasons.
Meu nome é John-Simon, sou de origem Irlandesa e viajei desde jovem com minha família. Eu morei principalmente na Europa, na França, Itália e Espanha por muitos anos. Por esta razão, eu sou bem posicionado para ajudar qualquer pessoa em ESL (Inglês como segunda língua), que esteja viajando por prazer, por negócios, mudança de país, ou fazendo intercambio. Brasil é onde eu moro no momento! Vivo em Curitiba, Brasil, desde 2011 e planejo ficar aqui por um futuro previsível... um país maravilhoso e pessoas verdadeiramente maravilhosas!
My name is John-Simon, I'm Irish originally and have travelled a lot since I was very young with my family. I lived mainly in Europe when I was growing up. Mainly in France, Italy and Spain. For this reason I am very well placed to help anyone in ESL (English as second language) terms, who is either travelling for pleasure, for business, or moving country, or doing an intercambio. Brazil is where I now live. I've lived here, in Curitiba, Brazil, since 2011 and plan to stay here for the foreseeable future..a wonderful country and truly wonderful people..