Full-body workout at home (Home workout friendly)
What you'll learn
- Bodyweight Workouts
- Ab exercises
- A variation of pushups
- How to structure your weekly training
- Basic cardio
- Resistance-bands for some exercises
This program will help workout both shoulders, back, biceps, chest, triceps, the top, lower and upper region of your abs and more! I've created a program that is quite flexible, which has the intention to motivate you to stay more consistent! And it's home workout friendly!
1. Every week, have a look at the training manual.
2. Choose your exercises (try different ones as much as possible)
3. Have a look at the cardio-program and you're all set!
I have done this program 2-3 times already. I'm really nothing special - so if I can do it, why wouldn't you be able to?
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who wants to stay active
- Anyone who needs inspiration for bodyweight exercises
- Anyone who needs inspiration for home-training
Hi, I'm Marius
I was born in a family of elite volleyball players, my twin-sister is a well-educated physiotherapist, so I guess you can say the passion for fitness and nutrition runs in the family.
For the past 10 years, I've been focusing on optimizing weight-training and nutrition for myself and a smaller group. I've focused on bodyweight training and reaching milestones as "The muscle-up" and "The human flag" and which I aim to teach others to attain the strength and technique.