Welcome to Full Android Course with 14 Real Apps - 42 Hours course.
Android is the most used operating system on the planet. In fact, it’s almost omnipresent in the mobile ecosystem. With millions of Android devices in use, and an incredible 500,000+ new Android devices activated daily, the popularity of Android applications is increasing exponentially - and with it, the demand for Android application developers is soaring.
If you're interested in developing new and innovative applications for the world’s #1 mobile platform, this course is a perfect match for you.
This Full Android Course with 14 Real Apps - 42 Hours course will take you from beginner to advance level.
Our passion is to carry our experience with the right examples to anyone who will enroll in this course. In this course, you will learn Android app development step-by-step. While doing kind of show and tell in our lectures we are also explaining whys. During the lectures, we will be practicing with more than 10 examples and we will be learning to build and publish 14 major apps.
This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to professionals as a refresher.
In this course you will learn;
● Java Environment Setup
● Java Development Environment
● Java Syntax
● Java Object Oriented Concept
● Java Strings
● Android Environment Setup - Download, install and configure the necessary software
● Creating a New Project
● Android Studio
● Android Components
● Components and Life Cycles
● Publishing Your App on Google Play and more
● You will reinforce your existing android information by applying.
● You will learn to develop games using Android Studio
● You will learn to develop applications by getting real-time data from the Internet.
● Using SQLite database, you will understand how to work with external databases
● You will be able to develop applications with powerful architecture using Architecture Components (ViewModel, LiveData, Room).
● You will learn how to make a messaging app using Firebase.
● With Firebase, you will be able to develop real-time applications
● You will be able to develop user-friendly interfaces using Material Design principles and components.
● You will be able to develop modern Android apps.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy's seasoned instructors' expertise.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
We will take you from beginner to advance level. You will learn step-by-step with hands-on demonstrations.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Google updates Android and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
You'll also get:
● Lifetime Access to The Course
● Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
● Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Full Android Course with 14 Real Apps - 42 Hours course
We offer full support, answering any questions.