FTE - Full Time Equivalent, a productivity measure
What you'll learn
- How to calculate Full-time Equivalent (FTE). The productivity is based on FTE not HC (Head Count), these details is being explained in this course.
- Understanding its impact on business. These indicators are helpful to ascertain and improve profitability.
- A must for any manager, entrepreneurs and investor. Two or more business unit productivity level is compared with it.
- The optimum manning requirement of a business unit is ascertained with FTE calculation. These further assist to improve productivity.
- Basic understanding of financial statements
- A working knowledge of spreadsheet, excels is advantageous.
We have explained the method of calculating Full time equivalent popularly known as FTE. How it is different from Head count in any Business Unit and how to calculate Productivity ratio and use it in practical environment.
This course explains the link between FTE and Productivity. Anyone after completing this course can start using FTE and Productivity model in their businesses and take the benefit.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners, finance professionals, Human Resource professionals and Managers
- Investors to compare multiple business units.
I am a finance professional, working for hospitality industry for over 25 years. My working journey in various countries includes working at different level of business, from project stage to pre-openings, hotel take-overs and operations.
I am passionate about reviewing processes that allows to build fabulous structure for pre-opening and operating hotels & resorts.
Feel free to tell what you think and give feedback in the Forum. You can email me the suggestions or views. If you need more help you can simply type your questions into the Forum and I will revert to you.
Thank you for the support and feedback!