Social Media FTC Disclosure Training
What you'll learn
- Which types of social networking profiles require disclosures, and which ones don’t
- What types of post, shares and tweets require disclosures, and which ones don’t
- Where you need to make social media disclosures and when they’re required
- How those disclosures should be made to minimize the likelihood of incurring fines or penalties
- Understand guidelines for bloggers, disclosing sponsorships, fines, penalties, COPPA and more
- No prior knowledge of social media governance is required.
If you don’t know how to make the required legal disclosures when you tweet or Facebook for work, this course shows you how.
Deceptive advertising investigations by US Federal Trade Commission for promoting products on social media without including the required disclosuree have catastrophic results.
If you’re a marketer, this course could save you millions of dollars.
If you’re an agency, it could keep you out of bankruptcy court.
And if you’re a social media practitioner, it could save you from becoming unemployable.
This course will teach you how to leverage social media for work without violation FTC dotcom disclosure regulations.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to avoid violating the Federal Trade Commission Dotcom Disclosure Guidelines on social media.
I help clients convert mindshare into market share through owned, shared, earned and paid media.
• Freelance journalism
• White papers
• Guest editorials
• Primary research
• Commerce content
• Media relations
• Affiliate marketing
• Native advertising
• Local advertising
• Data visualization
• Content optimization
• Article briefs
• Editorial calendars
• Content operations
• Product landing pages
I led the center for digital innovation at Howard Industries, a $1B B2B, launched 2 SaaS start-ups and did integrated marketing for entertainment, media and tech clients at one the world's largest PR Agencies.
I’m a best-selling author of Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Some of the organizations I've advised are Boeing, Cirque du Soleil, City National Bank, Hard Rock Casinos, Johnson & Johnson, Korn Ferry, Lucasfilm, US Dept. of Defense, US Dept. of State, Inter American Development Bank.
My complete library of self-paced, online digital marketing, compliance and security training courses have been taken by nearly a quarter million people worldwide on Udemy and at my own website.
Google "social media training" to find my additional courses.