FSLogix for Virtual desktop (Citrix/AVD/VMware)
What you'll learn
- Understanding of Profile management solution in Virtual Desktop using FSlogix
- Plan, design and implement Profile solution using Fslogix
- Deployment of Azure premium file for FSlogix profile storage
- Plan,design and Implement FSlogix cloud cache for Disaster recovery for Profile
- Configuration of Backup for FSlogix Profile
- How to secure Azure Premium file using Service and Private Endpoint and Azure Key vault
- Best Practice to Deploy Azure Premium file and FSlogix solution
- Best Practice and Troubleshooting of FSLogx profile issues
- How to Expand Profile Disk using Diskpart and Group Policy
- Monitoring the FSlogix Profile solution
- Little or zero knowledge on Roaming proflile and VDI concept
A user profile contains data elements about an user information like desktop settings, persistent network connections, and application settings.
Managing desktop documents, configurations, and pictures of people's cats that make up user profiles in the user's experience is no small task. Over the years, and decades, several generations of solutions to address this huge task have come and gone. In this course, Implementing FSLogix for Non-Persistent Virtual Desktops, you'll begin by looking at FSLogix from within the lens of historical profile management approaches. First, you'll explore the architcture and installation of FSLogix for profile and Office 365 containers. Next, you'll dig deeply into some of the special considerations you should understand for success in a production implementation.
FSLogix enhances and enables user profiles in Windows remote computing environments. FSLogix may also be used to create more portable computing sessions when using physical devices.
FSLogix allows you to:
Roam user data between remote computing session hosts
Minimize sign in times for virtual desktop environments
Optimize file IO between host/client and remote profile store
Provide a local profile experience, eliminating the need for roaming profiles.
Simplify the management of applications and 'Gold Images'
Specify the version of Java to be utilized by specific URL and applications
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
Plan for FSLogix.
Recommend best practices for FSLogix profile containers and Azure files.
Recommend storage options for FSLogix profile containers.
Configure Service and Private Endpoint for Stroage account
Configure Profile Containers.
Configure Cloud Cache.
Manage Rule Sets and application masking.
Expand Profile Disk using Diskpart and Group Policy
Monitoring the FSlogix Profile solution
Best Practice and Troubleshooting of FSLogx profile issues
Who this course is for:
Mahammad Kubaib is a MVP and Microsoft Certified Trainer having 10 years of IT experience in the banking , IT services provider industries
I have worked on multiple products including Microsoft , Citrix, VMware, Nutanix and Dell.
I have also involved in design and implementation of multiple VDI projects from 100 to 10000 users using Citrix /Microsoft and VMware VDI technologies