We welcome you at the second part of our food floristry course
This course includes a theory of food floristry and step by step video tutorial on assembly of fruit compositions such as fruit bouquets and baskets with different products. We share all our secrets and experience we have gathered for so many years.
This course is designed especially to guide you through the theoretical part, including
- General theory of food floristry
- Fasteners in fruit compositions
- Flowers, dried flowers and greenery treatment
- Selection of fruits and other ingredients
- Coloristic (color proportions)
Also it includes step by step tutorial on assembly of:
- Fruit bouquets in spiral technique (parallèl technique was covered in our previous Fruit Bouquets course)
- Wooden box of fruit with chocolate and a bottle of wine
- Basket of fruits without puncture
And as a bonus you receive
- A complete drawing (with dimensions) of three types of wooden boxes for food arrangements
- List of ingredients (fruits, berries, other products and other materials) needed for assembly of the compositions, covered in this course
Our tutors will guide your through the whole process, accompanied with a great selection of music. So join us in a wonderful world of food floristry. And remember. Best gifts are edible!!!