All you need is basic knowledge of how to use your sewing machine, basic sewing skill, ability to take body measurements and some basic knowledge of pattern drafting in order to sign up for this class.
Sewing can be a very useful and rewarding hobby, as you are able to create beautiful masterpieces and repair and modify clothes, you can also use the skills for charity, ex: sew something unique to raise money for association or you can even sew some clothes and sell online. Invest in a hobby and monetize it, I do hope you join me on this interesting journey!
Materials for the Elsa’s overcoat
1. Overcoat- Turquoise colour Italian Dutchess.
2. Belt- Tempo Teal colour Italian Aritachi plain.
3. Wings- Soft turquoise colour organza polka dot.
4. Shoulder sequins border- Tame Teal colour.
5. Overcoat hem sequins border- Turquoise sea colour.
6. Belt using iron-on hard interlining and soft iron-on interlining for collar.
7. Turquoise colour biding.
8. Embroidery- silver colour 1cm and 2 cm sequins, small beads and blue colour sequins for hem.
9. Threads and buckle for belt.
Snowflake brooch materials
- Hard interlining
- All-purpose glue/ sewing glue
- Glitter silver dust powder
- Silver colour 1cm and 2 cm sequins
- Transparent colour nail polish
- Nylon flower wire- 10cm and 12 cm
- Paper tape
- Safety pin/ brooch pin