Become Front End Web Developer GURU
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Your journey towards becoming a Web Developer become much easier.
- Get the ball rolling for a career in Web Design
- Upon completion, you will have coded a handful of useful HTML & CSS examples
- By the end of this course, you will have impressed yourself, and will be able to hit the ground running with your newly acquired skill set
- You Required to have an Internet Connection.
- Being able to search on your favourite SEARCH ENGINE
- A Text Editor (Free Resources Provided)
We learn only by doing so here I perform all the practical demonstration and gave you as many as possible exercises so you can learn much more from it.
I am here following the pattern of 10:90. (Ten RATIO Ninety)
- 10% is from my side but that is enough to help you complete the rest 90% of the course and this is the only way you can learn.
First we will explore whole HTML5 from very basics to Advance.
- We start with the basic of HTML5 Document Structure.
- Then see what HTML5 Elements and Attributes are in Depth.
- In the third section we see what HTML5 Headings are.
- Then we apply STYLE to HTML and see what PARAGRAPHS are in depth.
- Then we understand Formatting in HTML5 and also learn Quotes.
- We then learn completely the COLORS in HTML5 how to apply them.
- How to use Images, apply anchor tags on it and to use them effectively.
Then, we move on to the CSS3
- We see what CSS really is.
- What is the syntax of CSS is.
- What is Selector in CSS and how to use Comments in CSS.(With all steps)
- Then we see how we can use CSS in our HTML Document.(Everything is done STEP-BY-STEP) so you can understand.
- We'll also see how CSS increases the power of Borders in HTML WEBPAGE.
- Then we explore Margins in CSS.
- Afterwards we'll move to Text part how to apply the power of CSS.
- We will also learn how to enhance the capability of Links.
In short, you will learn pretty much everything that you need to know to start a journey as a WEB DEVELOPER.
- Anyone who wanna get started with Web Development
- Total Beginners
- People who desire a new career path
- Aspiring Web Designers
- Web Design Students