The Complete Front-End Web Development Course
What you'll learn
- Build a simple HTML text site
- Style web pages using CSS
- Build a Pipboy using Bootstrap
- Build and publish a Google Chrome Extension
- No previous development experience required
- Access to various open-source (free) software.
3 Coding Projects in the course:
• Simple text site - We will use what we learned in the HTML sections to
create a simple text site. This project will help you learn HTML structure
and the essential elements.
• Fallout inspired Pip-Boy - We will take what we learned in the CSS and
Bootstrap sections of the course to code a Pip-Boy from the game
Fallout. This project will help you learn the design elements of modern
• Google Chrome extension - We will finish the course by programming a
understand the logical parts of web development.
Topics covered in the course:
• Web development basics with HTML
• Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
• Bootstrap framework
Still not sold? Check out a few of the awesome reviews this course has received from customers:
• "Excellent course! Highly recommend it! Provides great hands-on experience with web development.“
• "I really like how when the author makes a mistake he takes the time to show us how he is wrong and corrects it rather than editing it out of the video. Very easy to follow and informative course!“
• "I am really enjoying the experience of learning a new skill. I used to believe that web design was way too complicated for me to learn but so far in this course I have been keeping up and having fun."
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to learn front-end web development
Joseph Delgadillo is the founder of JTD Courses, an education technology company. He has been active in the online learning industry since 2015 and has worked with several prominent companies. As of 2023, over 1 million students across the globe have enrolled in his courses covering network security, Python programming, web development and more.