Front Desk Safety and Security
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you will develop ideas of what action you will take during emergencies.
- By the end of this training you will learn to focus more on your surroundings.
- Upon completion of this course you will learn terms and concepts to help you evaluate odd, suspicious and dangerous situations.
- This training will help you feel more comfortable about notifying others of emergencies including supervisors, security and the 911 systems.
- Upon completion of this course you will be more familiar with appropriate actions during dangerous events such as hostile intruders, incidents involving weapons, lock downs, threats of violence and evacuations.
- This course has no prerequisites.
This course is designed to help those of us working the front desk, reception, records, campus information, night auditors, lobby staff, and volunteer service positions to understand how to handle emergencies, threats, intruders and lock downs. This course emphasizes your safety and being prepared for such incidents within our workplaces to be the most effective for us and for those around us. Course also gives you an inside look at the 9-1-1 dispatch system. Includes videos, handout, and quiz. Approximately 2 hours in length.
- This course is intended for anyone that works a reception, records, lobby or other front desk position. Intended Audience includes Receptionists, Records Staff, Greeters, Information Desk Staff, Lobby Monitors or Greeters, Night Auditors, Volunteer Desks or Concessions and Ticket Sales Staff