How To Play Poker Like A Pro And Start Winning At Hold'em
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to beat recreational players in poker with ease
- You will become a winning player in your local home games
- You will be able to crush the micro stakes online poker games
- You will gain a good understanding of how the game works and how you should think about it
- No previous knowledge of poker or other games is required
- Just 2 hours of your time to watch all the lessons
This Poker Course was created SPECIFICALLY for BEGINNER players.
It is tailor-made for someone who has little or no experience with poker and wants to learn the fundamentals, the most basic principles that allow you to win money when playing with casual (no strategy, just fun) players.
My idea was to condense my knowledge of these basic principles into 21 quick lessons which altogether take just under 140 minutes to watch so that it's easy to complete this course and learn to be a WINNING player.
The lessons are quick and well prepared so they will teach you the theory really well, but I believe that if you want to really master these fundamentals, you ABSOLUTELY positively have got to PRACTICE them.
As with all skills in life, you can't become a PRO unless you spend some hours practicing the craft. The way I designed this course is that after each and every lesson, you should spend at least 30 minutes actually PLAYING POKER, so that not only can you crystallize the knowledge you're getting from the lessons, but also at the same time you can get some actual experience of playing real money poker.
So if you only play the minimum 30 minutes after every lesson, it should take you about 13 hours to FINISH this course and I believe if you do it this way and put in the FOCUS and WORK, you will become a WINNING player in less than 2 weeks (if you do 2 lessons per day), so that's pretty good. Obviously you won't be able to beat pro players, but you will understand the game and know what's needed to get to that higher level (basically just practice on and off the tables) and you WILL be able to EASILY BEAT recreational players and most players you'll find on micro stakes tables online.
So, do you want to become a Poker Hero?
Great! Get the course now and start crushing :)
11/19/2019 - Added 40 minutes of bonus material
- Anyone who wants to start DOMINATING the home games
- Beginner players with little or no experience with No Limit Texas Hold'em Poker
- Anyone willing to dedicate time to learn how to start winning at poker
Brief introduction to the Course.
Update 21.06.2019 - added Glossary of Poker Terms