From Puppy To Dog Training
What you'll learn
- Determine if owning a dog is the right thing for your family
- Choose the right dog for your family
- Enjoy a much more peaceful life with your dog
- Potty train your dog in 3-5 days
- Understand the 7 Principles to Success in Training your Dog
- Eliminate and correct unwanted behaviour
- Train your dog effectively from puppy to adulthood
- Students should be willing to analyze their own lifestyle as well as apply the advice presented in this course.
Everything you need to know to make owning a dog or a puppy a success. Whether you are thinking about getting a puppy or a rescue dog, you just got one or you have an older dog and would like to train them properly then this course is for you!
The course "From Puppy To Dog Training" follows the natural process from when you first think about getting a dog all the way to a fully trained well behaved dog. This course will help you avoid a lot of the common mistakes, help you understand why your dog behaves the way it does and how to achieve the most out of life with your dog.
PLEASE NOTE: This course does NOT include the Classic Beginner Dog Training classes. It does however go much deeper than that: it is FOUNDATIONAL, the core training of everyday life. Just like with children you can teach them how to take their first steps or tie their shoes, but without proper foundational training your child will still misbehave, not listen and even disrespect you. It's nice to make your dog sit, stay, come, heel etc. But outside of that, how would you get your dog to actually behave? This course goes over that.
Here are some of the things you will learn in this course:
- 5 Crucial things to consider before getting a dog or puppy.
- How to choose the right dog or puppy for you and your family.
- What to expect when bringing your puppy home and 3 things you absolutely cannot do in the first few weeks.
- The one trick that will supercharge the potty training process for your dog.
- When NOT to get a rescue dog.
- The 7 Principles to Success in Training Your Dog.
- How to introduce a puppy to your other pet(s).
- The one crucial issue that can break the fundamentals.
- How to train your puppy in an apartment or condo.
- The best ways to care for your dog.
By following this video course step-by-step you will encounter the most effective ways to training your dog through practical application that is based on real life solutions for the every day person.
Who this course is for:
- From Puppy to Dog Training is meant for students who are looking to get a dog, those who have recently adopted a puppy or those who have a dog in need of training.
- The course is meant for the every day person who wants the best life possible with their dog.
- Students must be willing to make lifestyle changes when necessary for best results.
- This course is not for students who are looking to teach their dog agility tricks.
- This course does NOT contain the Classic Beginner Dog Training.
As an instructor, Berry van Loenen is consistently praised for his accurate teaching abilities and his honest and up front nature. Because of his love and passion for dogs and his love for teaching new pet owners, he is often called "The Dog Owner Whisperer".
Berry has been educating dog owners on how to train their dogs effectively since 2007. Together with his wife, Leanne, they operate Curious Puppies, a Pet Adoption Service. Since its conception they have changed the lives of hundreds of families and helped make their homes a happier place.
The Curious Puppies website provides lots of helpful information, tips and tricks and frequently asked questions for anyone looking to get a puppy or a rescue dog.