From Puppy To Dog Training
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Determine if owning a dog is the right thing for your family
- Choose the right dog for your family
- Enjoy a much more peaceful life with your dog
- Potty train your dog in 3-5 days
- Understand the 7 Principles to Success in Training your Dog
- Eliminate and correct unwanted behaviour
- Train your dog effectively from puppy to adulthood
- Students should be willing to analyze their own lifestyle as well as apply the advice presented in this course.
Everything you need to know to make owning a dog or a puppy a success. Whether you are thinking about getting a puppy or a rescue dog, you just got one or you have an older dog and would like to train them properly then this course is for you!
The course "From Puppy To Dog Training" follows the natural process from when you first think about getting a dog all the way to a fully trained well behaved dog. This course will help you avoid a lot of the common mistakes, help you understand why your dog behaves the way it does and how to achieve the most out of life with your dog.
PLEASE NOTE: This course does NOT include the Classic Beginner Dog Training classes. It does however go much deeper than that: it is FOUNDATIONAL, the core training of everyday life. Just like with children you can teach them how to take their first steps or tie their shoes, but without proper foundational training your child will still misbehave, not listen and even disrespect you. It's nice to make your dog sit, stay, come, heel etc. But outside of that, how would you get your dog to actually behave? This course goes over that.
Here are some of the things you will learn in this course:
- 5 Crucial things to consider before getting a dog or puppy.
- How to choose the right dog or puppy for you and your family.
- What to expect when bringing your puppy home and 3 things you absolutely cannot do in the first few weeks.
- The one trick that will supercharge the potty training process for your dog.
- When NOT to get a rescue dog.
- The 7 Principles to Success in Training Your Dog.
- How to introduce a puppy to your other pet(s).
- The one crucial issue that can break the fundamentals.
- How to train your puppy in an apartment or condo.
- The best ways to care for your dog.
By following this video course step-by-step you will encounter the most effective ways to training your dog through practical application that is based on real life solutions for the every day person.
- From Puppy to Dog Training is meant for students who are looking to get a dog, those who have recently adopted a puppy or those who have a dog in need of training.
- The course is meant for the every day person who wants the best life possible with their dog.
- Students must be willing to make lifestyle changes when necessary for best results.
- This course is not for students who are looking to teach their dog agility tricks.
- This course does NOT contain the Classic Beginner Dog Training.
The focus of the course is on YOU understanding all the different situations you may end up in and their solutions. So to prevent distractions you will not see many puppies in the course itself, other than in the Dog Training Classes.
This course is designed to be a complete dog training course for the every day person and is based on real life experiences, real life problems and real life solutions.
Each video in the course has a little summary at the end of the video to quickly recap some of the important points of the video.
Sometimes there will be some additional information in there so make sure you read it.
Don't Get Caught Up In The Hype
Everything you need to know to avoid getting caught up in the hype!
Narrowing Down Your Choices
When considering a dog there are a few things you should discuss.
Find out what they are here.
There is a lot more to allergies and dogs than "hypo-allergenic" or not.
All the useful tips and advice on what to do and what to avoid.
Find out what limitations can be placed on you when you are considering getting a new dog or puppy.
Choosing The Right Dog Food
Outlined here are some useful tips to choosing the right food.
For unbiased expert advice visit: http://petfoodnutrition.com
Naming Your Puppy
If you have trouble naming your puppy, observe your puppy for a few days and maybe a name will come to mind.
If you're all out of ideas, check out our website for inspiration:
Growling With The Intent To Bite Or Attack
When your dog is growling a lot you have to figure out WHY and WHEN it is happening to come up with a solution, as growling may turn into aggression and biting.
See if you're able to find out the why in this video.
Frequently Asked Questions Video
This video course has been designed to help you understand and train your dog from a real life, every day person perspective. The course provides many practical applications.
However there are too many different scenarios out there to accommodate everybody in this course. Most problems are solved by applying the 7 principles. You can train your dog all you want but it's the owner and not the dog that has to make changes.
We have prepared an ever-growing FAQ section on our website. You can ask your questions there and we will try to answer them when time allows and if it is relevant to the course.
Check out the FAQ section on our website: http://curiouspuppies.com/faq/