From Knowledge to Cash (Create and Sell information Product)
What you'll learn
- How to make money online teaching other people what you already know how to do well
- Information marketing
- Monetizing knowledge, skill and experience online
- Students must understand English language
- Must have internet Connections
- Must be computer Literate
What is information marketing?
Information marketing is the process of creating, promoting, and selling digital products that help to solve a common problem within a specific niche or "topic".
These products are often created in the form of e-books, video training courses, software, live coaching programs, audio courses, and more.
When it comes to selling an information product, the issue of value cannot be overemphasized. The product must truly satisfy the need of someone, group, or groups of people.
When people are paying you money for a product, what they are paying you for is not the product. They are paying for the result the product is going to bring them. That is the reason why you don't want to sell crap to people.
People don’t pay for products, they pay for solutions.
You will have to sell value which has been packaged into a product and can deliver result to a selected audience. The reason is that the psychology of why people buy covers:
1. Finding something that will relieve them of their pain.
2. Something that will solve their problems
3. Something that will help them gain pleasure
4. Something that will show them how to prevent things (loss).
I call this the 4Ps of why people buy.
I am going to be as detailed as possible, so relax and enjoy as I explain how to create an information product that you can sell and make money using your Smartphone.
Before we proceed, let me talk about why people create information products, and let's see whether you will see yourself in the picture.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to make money online
- Those who want to learn digital marketing
- Those who want to monetize their knowledge
I have been using Revit Architecture and other CAD software like AutoCAD, 3DS Max, and Lumion for the past nine years.
I first started using AutoCAD before Learning Revit Architecture. When I first started learning Revit I faced a lot of challenges with no one to put me through, which is the main reason I created this course so that you will not go through what I went through during my days of learning Revit.
I am the CEO of Arctim Consult. to learn more about arctim consult