Mastering Freshbooks: Essential Bookkeeping Made Easy
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course you will be able to complete various common functions using Freshbooks
- In this course you will learn how to:
- Add new customer details
- Produce a customer statement
- Post expenses
- Post Petty Cash transactions
- Prepare an estimate
- Prepare the VAT return
- Use time tracking
- Produce month end reports
- You will need access to Freshbooks in order to complete the assignment - but we'll explain how to get a free trial of the software in lecture 2
Are you looking to improve your bookkeeping skills and proficiency in using Freshbooks Accounting software? Look no further than our Freshbooks Accounts course! Our course is specifically designed to help bookkeepers, accountants, and small business owners learn the most essential functions of Freshbooks in a practical and engaging way.
With our practical scenario assignments, you'll be given tasks to complete and then watch video answers to reinforce your learning. This course will teach you how to set up a Freshbooks system from scratch, enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes, post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, petty cash, prepare a VAT return, reconcile the bank, post journals, run reports, and much more.
This course is perfect for anyone looking to work with Freshbooks, looking for jobs that require Freshbooks proficiency, or even those who run their own business and want to use Freshbooks for themselves. Plus, successful completion of the course is equivalent to having a level 2 certificate in computerized accounts.
With access to Freshbooks Online and instructor support available within hours, our course materials include a handout of the assignment task. The course takes only 1-2 hours to complete, making it a convenient and time-efficient way to improve your bookkeeping skills.
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to gain practical experience with Freshbooks Accounting software. Enroll in our Freshbooks Accounts course today and take your bookkeeping skills to the next level!
You will need to have access to Freshbooks. You can sign up to the Freshbooks site to get a free trial. We give you the link in lecture one and show you how to do this.
Who this course is for:
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who need to increase their skills set
- Students who are going for jobs where the requirement is working knowledge of Freshbooks
- Those who have studied accounting, but want practical knowledge of how to use a popular accounting software which will help them find employment
- Previous knowledge of accounting is not presumed or required
- Self employed people thinking of using Freshbooks for themselves
- Anyone looking to work with Freshbooks Accounts and improve their bookkeeping skills
Lisa Newton BA MSc AAT has a masters degree in Investment Management and a first class honours degree in Accounting with Marketing. She formed her first company in 2004 with £150 in the same month of graduating from City University, London UK. Lisa has never had a full time 9 to 5 job in her life. She's a serial entrepreneur and author who holds directorships in various industries including telecoms, property management, publishing, hair & beauty as well as finance. She has won various awards in Business including: Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2007, in 2008 Enterprising Business Award, in 2016 BE Mogul Award and has been nominated and shortlisted in numerous others. In 2011 and in 2012 one of her companies won Best Accounting Franchisor Award. In 2015 and 2017 one of her companies won Best Bookkeeping Business London (Accountancy International Awards).
Lisa's books include: How to write a book in two weeks, Constant Cashflow, Make the most of your money, How to start your own bookkeeping business, Cosmic ordering with Vision Boards, How to Franchise Your Business and Quickbooks Online The Handbook. Some of the books are in audio-format on itunes and audible.
Lisa hosts her own show The Authors Podcast which can be found on the iTunes channel.
Lisa supports the charity The MS Society. A speaker, coach, consultant and an avid networker, Lisa enjoys meeting people and working on projects with like-minded individuals.
In her spare time, Lisa likes traveling, dancing salsa, writing books, learning languages, meditation, yoga and cosmic ordering.