Sound Like a Native - French Pronunciation Full Course (HD)
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 12 articles
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master your French pronunciation
- Be confident using the French you know
- Produce most important French sounds clearly with a French accent
- Understand the phonetic alphabet (IPA) and how it relates to pronunciation and French alphabet
- Learn to recognize the French sounds
- A willingness to improve your pronunciation through practice
- As this course is 100% in French, you will need a basic understanding of French
- We recommend the use of headset for a better audio experience
- A pen and paper could be useful so you can take notes
Whatever your objective or level in French, mastering your french pronunciation is vital to communicate.
In this course, I cover the most important sounds of the French language and I teach you how to sound like a native speaker.
You will learn how to differentiate, pronounce and write the sounds via entertaining phonetic videos and exercises. Each lesson is in video format (HD) so you are able to watch and copy the native speaker produce the sound, words and sentences.
This course is a French immersive video course, created and presented by Anne Le Grand, an experienced native French teacher.
- Course 100% in French with French subtitles
- Designed for all levels
- Clear explanations with experienced native teacher
- Exercises to practice your pronunciation
- All videos available in HD
Feel free to watch the introduction section and the free video previews to see how the course is structured.
I hope you enjoy the course. Please use the Q&A section in the course as well so that we can help resolve any confusion or add additional things if necessary.
- Students who want to improve their French pronunciation
- Students who want to work or travel to a French-speaking country
- Students who want to take an exam (DELF/DALF) in French
- Students who want to speak French with confidence
- This course is NOT meant for complete beginners with ZERO knowledge of French language
Pronouncing words correctly is one of the most important ways to improve your spoken French. But to do this you need to learn how to move your mouth, your lips, your tongue correctly, how to exercise to warm and stengthen your vocal cords and use your nose. So in this video I have some useful tips to help you practice to achieve this goal.
If you have any difficulties to speak French, most of the time it is not because there is anything about the word that makes it difficult to pronounce, but it is because the word has sounds that are not used in your native language.
The French language is a language that involves lots of movement of the mouth while speaking, so the solution for this problem of pronunciation is to learn how to move it.
Here are some activities that you can do to help practice moving your mouth better.
Le mot "plus" est très utilisé en français mais il peut causer quelques difficultés. En effet, il peut se prononcer de trois manières différentes [ply], [plys] ou [plyz].
Lisez cette leçon pour ne plus commettre d'erreur.
Cliquez sur ce lien : https://parlez-vous-french.com/comment-prononcer-plus-en-francais/