The French Subjunctive - Full Course - Intermediate Level
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 22 articles
- 18 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master the subjunctive mood
- Learn how to choose the right tense for the right situation
- Learn how to use the subjunctive to express actions or ideas which are subjective or otherwise uncertain: will/wanting, emotion, doubt, possibility, necessity, judgment..
- As this course is 100% in French, you will need to have validated A2 level previously (know the present tense and past tense)
- We highly recommend to use headset for a better audio experience
- A pen and paper could be useful so you can take notes
If you have reached this page, you probably want to learn French, not English! Bonne nouvelle, this course is 100% in French, mostly with videos, created and presented by Anne Le Grand, an experienced native teacher.
Why learn subjunctive?
Mastering the subjunctive is the only way to boost your French level, from
If you want to progress and say everything you want to say in French, you have to master the subjunctive mood.
In this course you will learn how to use the subjunctive mood. You will be able to express actions or ideas which are subjective or otherwise uncertain.
Master each use of the subjunctive mood, individually in context and learn how to use it in this French immersive course.
- Course 100% in French with French subtitles
- Coherent and comprehensive teaching method Based on Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Designed for students from A2 to C1 levels (intermediate to advanced level)
- Clear explanations with experienced native teacher
- Validate your knowledge with quizzes
- All videos available in HD
Feel free to watch the introduction section and the free video previews to see how the course is structured.
Each section covers a specific use of subjunctive tense in French and allows you to easily develop the four basic linguistic abilities: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Grammar lecture: learn and practice a specific grammar function with talking head videos and quizzes, to speed up and consolidate the process of learning French grammar.
Listening comprehension lecture: listen to an audio recording focusing on the section's grammar point and validate your understanding with a quiz.
Reading comprehension lecture: read a text focusing on the section's grammar point and validate your understanding with a quiz.
Vocabulary lecture: Learn 10 key expressions you can easily include in your spoken French like a native speaker.
- Students with intermediate to advanced level (A2 to C1) in French
- Students who want to take an exam (DELF/DALF) in French
- People who want to work or travel to a French-speaking country
Bonjour à tous,
Dans cette vidéo, j'ai commis une erreur d'inattention. A 1'47, je parle du verbe "devoir" comme verbe irrégulier mais le verbe "devoir" est un verbe régulier qui a deux bases. Je voulais parler du verbe "valoir". Veuillez m'excuser pour cette erreur.
N'hésitez pas à télécharger le PDF avec les 10 verbes irréguliers pour les mémoriser ou aller sur la page de mon site internet : https://parlez-vous-french.com/formation-subjonctif-present-francais/.