French Masters: grammar essentials course. A2-C1
What you'll learn
- You will have a deeper knowledge of the structure of French.
- Your French will reach the next step by mastering essential grammar
- You will improve reading, writing, listenning skills in French
- You will memorize the language structure quickly using simple and clear explanations.
- You will understand the French language logic
- Level A2 or fake beginner (studied French at school but forgot a lot)
French Masters, gate to the advanced level.
"Learning an extra language can boost your salary by 15% more, according to various studies and the US Bureau of Labor Statistics."
Mastering a new language is one of the best investment you can make.
Whatever your level of learning French is, whatever methods you use, there will come a time when you will hit a wall, stop progressing, become demotivated. This is due to forgetfulness or lack of knowledge of the linguistic and grammatical tools of the French language. In this course you will be able to acquire a solid foundation early on in your learning process or revive your memories in order to take your language skills to the next level.
All points are presented in a quick and efficient manner. Simply and without technical jargon to facilitate memorization. There are many examples to put into context, and exercises to allow you to progress and apply your new knowledge from the first lesson.
The course is dubbed entirely in French to practice your pronunciation.
What you'll learn
Speak French confidently and comfortably in everyday situations
Understand what's being said back to you
Be more than just an average tourist when traveling to French speaking countries
Start building your own sentences after the very first lesson
Understand and use grammatical and linguistic features of the French language with ease
Understand the structure of the French language
Give your opinions in French
Give descriptions of things in French
Get to grips with French pronunciation
Who this course is for:
- Learners stuck, hitting a wall in their learning because they forget some grammar, skipped a rule or 2.
- Intermediate students who want to improve fast and build correct sentences
- Beginners who wants to build solid foundation in French from the beginning
Former highschool teacher and current independant teacher with more than 10 years experience. I live in Japan since 2011 and love traveling, literature, and cakes. In my lessons I am encouraging and like going straight to the point. My lessons are clear and simply designed for people interested in getting results and really to put some effort into studying seriously. See you soon!