French Language Course : from A1.3 to A2.1 in a Month
What you'll learn
- French level A2.1
- Understand spoken French better
- Be more confident when you speak
- Be able to talk about more everyday life themes
- Understand and use the grammatical structures of the French language
- Learn and practise grammar points through repetitions and exercises
- Build a solid base of useful vocabulary (the furniture, love and friendship, active life, etc...)
- Discover some French songs and singers
- Be an A1.3 level user in French
- Having finished my previous course "French Language Course : from A1.2 to A1.3 in a month"
The course leads you from level A1.3 to level A2.1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for languages.
I will guide you step by step through the different objectives and requirements of the A2.1 level.
It is meant for students with English as a native tongue (it has subtitles in English) who are A1.3 in French.
The course is completely taught in French to immerse yourself in the language, and believe me, this will help you A LOT to improve your listening skills.
It is divided in 3 big units. Each unit revolves around one vocabulary theme and is made of "grammar, conjugation, vocabulary, pronunciation and exercises" lessons.
You also have numerous quizzes to check and review what you have learnt and a big final quiz at the very end of the course.
I included a few" song studies" to practice some grammar points and to discover a bit of French culture through songs.
I also provide the course with subtitles in French (which I recommend you use to improve your reading and comprehension skills).
I am Benoit, a native 15-years experienced teacher as French as a foreign language.
I worked in various institutions and schools, among them "the European Parliament in Brussels, an Alliance Française in Mexico, Universities, High schools, Private schools, etc...".
So don't wait any longer and join me to improve your French right now.
À bientôt ;)
Who this course is for:
- Participants with an A1.3 level in French
- Students who took French at school and want to resume their learning
- Learners who finished my third course (French Language Course : from A1.2 to A1.3 in a month) and wish to continue their learning process
- Do not take the course if you just want to learn sentences by heart
- Do not take the course if you do not want to learn any grammar
Hello! My name is Benoit, I am 44 and I was born in France. I have been teaching French for almost 15 years now. I taught French in the European Institutions in Brussels, in universities and "Alliance Française" in Mexico, where I have lived for the past ten years.
I have always wanted to teach in a pleasant way and give interesting classes, so I started to use a lot of game in my courses (some I bought and turned into pedagogical tools, others I built myself). Students love to play and learn. I enjoy it too.
Although it is not really possible to use games in an online class with videos, I tried to conceive attractive lessons with varied supports like cartoon animations, powerpoint slides, talking-head videos and audio exercises.
I hope they will help you to learn French and enjoy yourself too.
Don't hesitate to try it, I'm sure you'll love it!
Hola, mi nombre es Benoit, tengo 44 años y soy francés. Ya tengo 15 años como maestro de francés y enseñé en varios tipos de instituciones como el Parlamento europeo, universidades, colegios, escuelas privadas, etc. Desde 2009, vivo en México y trabajo en una Alianza Francesa.
Siempre uso juegos en mis clases, para que el aprendizaje sea más divertido (unos juegos que compré y cambié en herramientas didácticas y otros que concebí yo mismo). A los alumnos, les encanta jugar y aprender.
Aunque no sea posible usar juegos en mis cursos en linea, intenté crear clases divertidas con material variado, como animaciones, diapositivas de Powerpoint, vídeos y ejercicios audios.
Espero te ayuden para aprender y divertirte también.
No dudes en probarlo, estoy seguro que te encantará.