Bonjour, je m'appelle Jacques.
• I was born in Paris and lived in Montreal for 10+ years
• I authored and published a 200+ page French children novel entitled "La gazette de Jo" (available on Amazon Kindle)
• Education: I earned a French International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma and graduated from McGill University in Canada
• Experience: I taught French to 100+ students (elementary to high school) and received great feedback for my teaching
• Hobbies (passe-temps): la guitare, la natation, l'écriture, la lecture et l'enseignement