French for Beginners- What do we call this in French?
What you'll learn
- Learn Basic French Salutations used in Daily conversations
- Various Colors in French Language
- Days of the Week
- Name of Months
- A passion for Learning the French Language:)
- Must have an understanding of English as that will the mode of teaching
- A Notebook devoted to the course
- Patience and Practice is the key
When we learn a new language, we often ask, "What do we call this?".. I am sure it would be the same for all the French Students as well. Hence, Presenting to you a Mini course covering it all with easy and fun explanations plus marvelous quizzes to make the student feel at ease.
After viewing this course, you will be able to see a significant Improvement in your French Vocabulary. Each word will be repeated more than once to help you grasp the pronunciation as soon as possible. Students will also be encouraged to write the spellings of the words which would help in developing the habit of writing.
You will learn about Basic French Salutations which may help you in future while interacting with a French Person, learn the names of different Colors, Days of the week and Month Names in French in a slow and steady pace. The mode of teaching would be using PowerPoint presentations using eye catching pictures to enthrall the young minds!
Wishing you all the best in your Course Journey ahead!
Note: Would request my Dear students to leave a review down below as it would serve as a motivation for me and encourage me to create more content for you:) Doubts will always be encouraged and always remember that practice will be the key to mastering the set goals.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for young tiny tots building up their base in French or any beginner wanting to know what are basic everyday items called in French.
- People who want to improve pronunciation of French words
- People wanting to begin learning a new language!
- People wanting to have fun learning experience in a simple manner with quizzes
- There is no specified age limit, it's for everyone:)
My Name is Miheeka Bhasin and I am a High School Humanities Student. I am an ambitious individual with a passion of imparting knowledge to others. Though I have a long way to go, I am fortunate to say that I would surely be useful enough to bring a difference to people's lives by sharing the knowledge that I have learnt over the years on a platform so wonderful as Udemy. I also have an interest in Performing Arts such as Singing ( for which I have a YouTube Channel), Dancing, Drawing, Acting, Creative Writing, Public Speaking etc. Surely, whatever learnings I have gained are bound to help others because everything is Tried and Tested! I am also the owner of the Podcast- Miheeka, Tell me a Story where I tell original inspirational stories in a fun way. I have 2 years of online teaching experience as well. My aim is to create an amicable environment using effective teaching mechanisms and help people explore the joy of learning.