French for beginners - From zero to pro in 60 minutes
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Communicate clearly with natives
- Travel with less stress in a foreign country
- Explain a situation, a problem, and make requests in full sentences
- Introduce yourself and talk about different topics such as family, travels, jobs, and more.
- Communicate with a wide range of vocabulary
- Understand and respect French and Belgian cultures
- No previous knowledge of French is required
- Discipline and a real interest in travelling and learning are required
- You should have quality headphones to understand spelling exercises better
Do you love travelling and would like to make the best out of your trip? Learning the basics of French will help you improve your experience and will decrease the stress while travelling.
If you want to fully immerse in the country you'll visit or would like to be able to get all the help you need while travelling, learning the language can be a good solution.
Having an emergency or a problem abroad can be a stressful experience, and you probably have heard a friend say "if I spoke their language, things would have gone faster or better", why not make the first step and actually learn the basics? Most natives tend to be more patient when foreigners make the effort to speak another language. Learning the language means you care about respecting the culture and the natives, and it will help you with every aspect of your trip, such as ordering food, explaining a problem, ask for directions, etc...
Are you ready to learn? I am ready to teach you !
Remember, you can't learn a language in a day, the content of the course is compact and shouldn't be finished in a hurry.
- My target students are travellers who want to get the best experience of the countries they visit
- My target students are curious about the French language and culture