The Complete French Course : Learn French - Beginners
What you'll learn
- Master the basics of French for good !
- Start to speak real French confidently. (A2 level)
- Build and develop the practical communication skills in French : Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
- Be confident regarding your French skills, use and understand everyday expressions.
- Express yourself with ease on familiar topics.
- Learn grammar and vocabulary with fun explanations and exercises.
- You don't need any prior knowledge to start this course.
- The course is recommended to anyone who wants to learn French in a fast and efficient way.
- It's in French, don't worry : Immersion is the best method of learning a language.
- Native French speaking teacher with perfect accent.
Bonjour à tous !
My name is Yohann and I will help you learn our beautiful French language.
This first course is probably the most important since it will give you a solid base of the French language and will for sure motivate you to speak it fluently.
It's made for you if :
You want to be serious about learning French (but with some fun, interactive and visually interesting exercises).
You need something structured (following The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
You want extra material after the lesson.
You are interested in getting A1 or A2 for DELF / TCF / TEF / FIDE ...
How does it work ?
The course is divided in 28 lessons (16 hours of videos) all following a very logical progression which is based on many years of teaching and dozens of French methods. I also use the exact same material with my private students in one to one lessons and I can assure you that they improve !
Each lesson has a specific objective or theme and comes with vocabulary and grammar. All this new knowledge is tested through many exercises. For that part (exercises) you will need a pen and a piece of paper to do the exercises with me. It's easy, just follow the instructions on the video !
After each lesson you will have access to the summary of the lesson, extra exercises (with corrections) and a vocabulary list. So please, do your homework :)
The first 4 lessons are really made for total Beginners.
Which level will I reach ?
At the end of this course you will have completed the A1.2 level and reach a low intermediate level of French (A2) allowing you to :
understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
describe in simple terms aspects of your background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Please, if you have questions don't hesitate to contact me.
See you in class !
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn French fast and efficiently.
- Students who want to quickly refresh their French.
Nice to meet you ! I'm Yohann, I come from Dijon in Burgundy, capital of wine and gastronomy. I love travelling all around the world and discovering new cultures, new languages and new people ! I'm always after the next amazing landscape and I'm ready to hike for that. What I prefer in France, food and drinks with friends of course.
I've been teaching French for foreigners for 10 years, in different schools like the French Alliance for instance but also Business schools. I worked in China, New Zealand and London for 6 years in contact with a wide range of students having high expectations.
I have now my own company and I have been teaching online and creating French contents for the last 3 years, working remotely. I want my class to be interactive, fun but well structured and efficient.
You can also have a look at my profil on Italki to see a little bit more who I am and what my students say about me.
See you in class :)