French from 0 to A1
What you'll learn
- Take the e-book! Learn & Play with QUIZLET
- Alphabet; french accents, special characters
- GRAMMAR; articles, verbs, conjugation, prepositions, negtion
- Time; week, houres, months
- Daily verbs
- basic knowledge of the English language (writing & reading)
· You don't need any knowledge of French!
· Study language on your mobile on the way to work or school
· You recive pdf with quizzes on-line ( just read QR code with your mobile)
· material divided into weeks
· short movies
· lecture videos
· e-book (materials with exercises )
· quizzes / multimedia exercises; perfect for doing on your mobile on the way to work or school
· useful tips
· clear structure of course content
· clear line time (1 chapter -1 week)
If you want, you can extend or reduce the study time (for exemple 1 chapter -2 weeks : the entire course will last 1 year)
WHY STUDY FRENCH?
Some people choose French because it is spoken in so many countries. Others enjoy exploring the rich literary, historical and cultural traditions of the French-speaking world. Some just fall in love. If you already chose French, you know your reasons. Here are a few practical reasons to study French you may not know.
· French is the language of the future.
· French is the second most useful language in the world for business.
· Studying French makes you smarter.
· French is one of the top ten majors most likely to lead to less unemployment and higher earnings.
· Studying in a French-speaking region makes you more creative.
IT IS VERY USEFUL HOBBY! and CAN BE SO BENEFICIAL :)))
Who this course is for:
Hi, I'm Kate and I would be glad to help you learn French!
I've been teaching French for +10 years now and I'm myself passionate about languages. As a matter of fact I speak three languages (French, English, Polish).
I know how hard and challenging it can be to learn a new language, and I strongly believe that systematic is key to improve and learn a new language.
Of course, we will go through grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, and I'll structure my lessons according to your needs I also believe that learning should be fun because when you're having fun, things get easier and you will feel more confident.
So, ready to learn? :))