How To Freestyle Rap For Beginners
What you'll learn
- You will be able to freestyle rap for over a minute.
- You will be able to freestyle rap so you can be a more respected rapper.
- You will feel more open creatively
- You will be able to activate a creative flow state with freestyle rapping
- You will be able to get stuff off your chest immediately with freestyle rapping
- You will be able to improvise lyrics on the spot.
- The only required materials are something to read. Like a book, newspaper or magazine.
- You must have an open mind, willingness, and courage to learn new things
**This course is the exact same as the first part of my "Learn How To Freestyle Rap, Rap Like A Pro, and Write Lyrics"
This version of the course is just for people who want to learn how to freestyle rap for fun, but are not interested in learning how to write rap lyrics for songs or learn how to rap like a pro.
This course will teach you the basics for how to freestyle rap for fun so you can impress your friends and get in touch with a creative "Flow State."
Learning how to freestyle rap is the best first step for learning how to rap because it combines the three core rap skills into one instant practice...
With freestyle rapping you're developing your:
- Flow Muscle: How you flow rhythmic patterns over beats
- Speech Muscle: How you deliver your raps
- And Lyrical Muscle: How you stream unique creative lyrics
All at the same time
This will give you the best foundation possible for learning how to rap, how to write raps, and how to make your own full songs...
By the end of the course...
- You will have the ability to freestyle rap
- You will be able to freestyle rap about your surroundings.
- You will be able to turn anything into a spontaneous freestyle rap or song.
- You will be able to improvise lyrics on the spot.
- You will be able to break through writers block with freestyle rapping.
- Step by step video training where you go back and forth with me until you are freestyle rapping (Takes about 7 minutes)
- 10 Hip Hop beats to download and practice rapping over
- Audio version of the course so you can take the course with you and always have a way to practice freestyling.
Why take this course?
Take this course if you want to:
- Learn how to start rapping
- Become a better rapper
- Learn how to freestyle rap
- Learn how to improvise lyrics on the spot
- Be able to turn anything into a spontaneous song
- Have a tool to help you break through writers block
This course normally is $250 an hour and up for live sessions with me when I teach in schools and music camps.
And the schools and music camps don't even get half of the training that you get in this course.
You get the 4 magic steps to start freestyle rapping in minutes.
And you get the 3 advanced skills to be a better freestyle rapper than over 90% of rappers on the radio.
Plus you get a few extra bonuses in this course as well.
Like a sample of the masters writing class and a few extra surprise tips and training. And some advanced freestyling exercises.
So if you just want to learn how to freestyle rap without wanting to learn how to rap like a pro or how to write raps...
Then get this course.
If you want my full course which includes the songwriting training and the 8 steps to rapping like the pros...
Then I strongly recommend getting my other course on Udemy called "Learn How To Freestyle Rap, Rap Like A Pro, and Write Lyrics" before the price increases to $297.
Just search on Udemy to find "Learn How To Freestyle Rap, Rap Like A Pro, and Write Lyrics"
You will get all of my courses combined in that one course so you don't have to buy each course separately.
Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for checking out this program and I look forward to hearing your freestyle raps.
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if you want to start rapping or become a better rapper
- You should take this course if you want to open up more creatively.
- This course is not for you if you can already freestyle rap for over a minute without stopping
Pat Parra is the creator of Pro Rap Academy and The How To Freestyle Rap Youtube Channel.
He spent years struggling as an insecure over-analytical, wannabe artist…
Until he discovered how a simple freestyle rap formula could be used as a powerful songwriting tool and began teaching it to new rappers.
Pat’s unique background as a guitar playing singer songwriter and rapper in various genres of music provide a rare combination of experience and ability. His greatest strength is teaching anyone to use the power of their own creative intuition to connect better with music and make songwriting flow easier.
Today Pat is the most in demand freestyle rap coach online, working closely with professional and beginning rappers and songwriters looking to improve their rap skills and break through creative blocks.
Rappers, producers, and singer songwriters from all over the world have used Pat’s techniques to skyrocket their skills and grow their lyrical ability at record pace.
Pat is the Udemy best-selling creator of Learn How To Freestyle, Rap Like A Pro And Write Lyrics and the founder of Pro Rap Academy, a unique online video training and thriving community of rappers and singers from all over the world.
On Udemy Pat currently has courses teaching "How To Rap Like The Pros", "How To Freestyle Rap and Write Great Rap Lyrics". and "How To Make Beats For Rappers On An iPhone".