Freestyle Mandalas to Find Your Inner Child and Relax
- You do not need any particular drawing and painting skills. All you will need is paper and basic drawing and colouring tools, such as pencil, washable markers, colouring pencils, paints.
Come and join me on this creative journey to enjoy the benefits of making art, and find your inner child and relax.
This class consists of 30 lectures, with downloadable PDFs and tutorial videos. 6 hours of videos to learn simple techniques to create your own Mandalas.
Each exercise video is a step-by-step tutorial in real time with live commentary to explain what I do and why I do it. I hope watching my creative process will help you find or expand your own.
This class is accessible to all levels and skills. The basic techniques shown in the lectures are a great starting point for beginners, but can also be beneficial to intermediate and expert levels to help let go of perfectionism and enjoy a more intuitive and free creative process.
Children and young adults can do the exercises in this class, though I would recommend that younger children are supervised and guided by an adult.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all levels of drawing and painting skills.
- This course is for people who would like to learn simple and basic art techniques as a means of relaxing.
- This course is suitable to do with children - young children will need adult supervision and support.
- 02:25Welcome and A Little Bit About Your Instructor
- 01:43What Is A Mandala?
- 03:14How We Are Going to Use Mandalas in This Class
- 04:55Supplies Used For This Class
I am Christelle from Christelle's Art Factory.
I am an amateur mixed media artist, passionate art lover and digital scrapbooker.
I started painting and drawing only a few years ago, started my blog/website and Youtube channel in 2016 in order to keep a visual diary of my growth as an artist, and share my work and creative journey in the hope to inspire others to do the same.
I am a firm believer that anyone can be creative and enjoy the psychological, emotional and healing benefits of creating. This is a big part of my self-care routine, as I am convinced that only by taking good care of yourself can you help and take good care of others.
I live in the green valleys of Wales in the UK, but I am originally French.