1. Introduction, Required Skills
I basically want to help those students, graphic designers who wants to help yourself by making some money by do Freelancing work online. This will help him to help his parents as well as do his main stream what the want to become in life. And you can go further for the full time freelancing also. That will provide full control of your life. Required Skills : CorelDraw or Illustrator Photoshop Basic English Language
2. Type: Active & Passive Income Work
For Active Income: Design Contest Bidding Local Client Job For passive income Sell Graphics Sell Template Sell Tutorial Dedicated Blog
3. Famous Website for Freelancing
For Active Income:
1. 99designs 2. DesignCrowd 3. Freelancer.com 4. Fiverr 5. Upwork ....
For passive income
1. Shutterstock 2. 123rf 3. Adobestock 4. Dreemstime 5. Themforest .... Freelancing Course For Graphic Designers
4. How to Find Work
Today many way to get work online. If you have average graphic design skill like creating logo design, business card design, poster, flyers, UI design etc. Here is 4 effective way to get work online.
5. How to Communicate to Client
Site Comment Box Live Chat Emails Skype
6. How to Get Paid
Paypal Payoneer Skrill Money booker, Direct Bank Amount Etc.
7. How to Sustain Client for Long Time I will give you some practical example with giving some site example that will give you real means of client sustain, almost all freelancing site offer ‘one to one project’ to client. In this type of project freelancer get direct work from clients. That come when client happy to their previous work or services. DesignCrowd and may be many other site, provide 'paid invitations' for project submission. That will also help freelancer for get continuous work. So to get this type of work continues you should keep some point in mind in your every projects. a) Give quality work with best and fast support: b) Win Client fath by your work and commitments c) Improve your technical skills continues. One thing more I want to add, you can note or collects all email ID of your all client and send a email in 1-2 month or 6 month for reminder to give work if available. That will also give good result.
8. Live Projects Training
Graphic Design Live Projects
9. Future of Freelancing freelancers in the graphic design field are increased 30% per year. Graphic design jobs is also increased by 15% in small businesses, advertising companies, and design firms etc.
10. Technical Support Forum