Freelancing 101: Teaching you what you need to Succeed
- 40 mins on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use the knowledge they've gained to find in demand freelance work that pays well and doesn't demand alot of upfront work
- Students should have a laptop or computer, internet connection and basic computer skills.
Let me teach you how I earned $1,120 in my first month freelancing only part-time!
This course is designed to show you the most lucrative freelance jobs you can do with little to no experience or skills. Oftentimes courses promising to make you thousands of dollars a month will require advanced web design, development or skills that require extra courses to master. My goal is to give you the resources to actually get started making decent money quickly by targeting the right freelance opportunities without competing with hundreds of others trying to bid the lowest cost just to get work.
What to expect from the course:
- We’ll talk about the types of freelance/flexible work that I focus on to make the most money without signing up for dozens of freelance sites, bidding on work, and all those other time wasters that don’t make any money.
- Each type of freelance job that I feature will have a resource PDF that gives you links to the companies that hire for those jobs as well as some great training links (if necessary) and other tips for that particular type of work.
- Ongoing Support, I’m here to help with all your questions about freelancing and also will frequently update the course with new opportunities and tips as I find them.
What do I need to get started?
-To get started in most cases you just need a laptop, reliable internet connection and the willingness to learn.
-There is no need to market yourself, build a website following or a portfolio, there is great freelance work out there that doesn’t require all that up front work.
-This course is mainly geared to U.S. residents as many of the companies I feature in the course hire primarily in the United States.
- This course is for anyone who would like to earn extra income doing freelance work.
- The course in primarily aimed at students based in the U.S. as most of the companies I feature in the course hire US citizens. However the types of work I talk about are likely available in other countries as well.