Freelance Writing: Start Your Freelance Writing Career
What you'll learn
- Learn how to find new clients to write for
- Learn how to launch a freelance writing career
- Learn how to pitch newspapers and magazines
- Learn how to find clients to write for
- Learn how to publish their writing on different sites and in different mediums
- An internet connection and an open mind
- A writing utensil and a notebook OR an electronic device to type with
Let's launch your freelance writing career!
Welcome to your freelance writing class. If you're an aspiring writer, editor or author, then this course is for you.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to find new clients to write for
- How to pitch magazines and newspapers with your writing
- How to find new writing opportunities
- How to scale your writing business if you already have one
- How to take the first steps towards becoming a full-time freelancer
I've been freelancing for over 5 years and I'm so excited to teach you everything I know about writing and editing for clients and launching your own freelance writing career. I have worked as a writer before, have experience in digital and print journalism and have hired writers for my own blogs. I know what it takes to get business as a writer and understand how self-promotion and marketing works in this particular field.
You'll get lifetime access to this course so that you can ask questions at any time in the Q & A section. I constantly update my courses with new lessons and resources, so you can keep growing your freelance writing career.
See you in the first lesson!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to find new writing and editing opportunities
- People who want to learn how to become Freelance writers
- People who want more clients to write for
- Aspiring authors and journalists
- People who are exploring their writing style
My name is Nader Nadernejad. (As seen on Season 1 of CBC's Canada's Smartest Person, Telus Business, Fullscreen, Maker Gen Studios, The Examiner, CKDU FM, TRENT RADIO and more!)
I'm a multimedia producer, digital marketing expert and consultant. I use media to tell stories and create brand images. I've worked in television, radio and print, helping people around the world grow their brands, fix their reputations and amplify their messages.
My extensive background in multimedia and people-based business approach has made me a highly sought after individual in the field of reputation management, consulting and business training.
I've learned everything I know from trial and error. I've made mistakes and faced rejection multiple times. Because of that, I've developed a thick skin and tireless work ethic. Having interviewed hundreds of people across the globe including the former commander of the international space station and the chief correspondent of CBC News, I have what it takes to teach you how to lead a more rewarding life.
What can I teach you?
Would you like to learn how to start your own marketing agency?
Would you like to learn how to become a professional audio producer?
Would you like to learn how to boost your confidence in the workplace?
Would you like to launch your freelance career?
I'm here to help. Browse my courses and take the first step towards learning a new skill and improving your life. I can't wait to teach you everything I know.