Freelance Newbie: Become a Freelance Web Developer
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 15 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Find high-quality clients...and keep them coming back!
- Establish a price structure for your services
- Draft successful, money-making proposals and contracts
- Effectively market yourself for FREE
- Build the components of a successful freelance website
- Professionally engage with clients
- Develop an efficient workflow (from designing to deploying)
- Write a business plan that works for YOU
- And much, much more!
- Just a basic understanding of web development terms
Are you ready to jump-start your freelance career? Freelance Newbie has you covered! In this course, you’ll learn practical, actionable steps you can start using today to get your first client by the end of the week.
Featuring all the methods, techniques, tips, tricks, and insights you need to succeed, Freelance Newbie was developed by a working freelancer whose mission is to help people like you find professional success and financial independence.
In Freelance Newbie, we go through everything in detail so you know *exactly* what you need to do as a web developer who is new to the freelancing world.
NOTE: This course does *not* cover UpWork, Fiverr, or other hire-a-freelancer sites.
- Web developers curious about starting their own freelance business
- Freelancers experiencing low sales or unsure of how to organize and grow their business
- Web designers wanting to expand into web development freelancing