Freelance Jumpstart Course
- A Willingness To Learn
- Download the PDF Guide for each Lecture
- Evaluate if you are using the principles of this course in your business
In 2009 I started my own web design and online marketing business in Houston, TX. Since that time I have learned how to grow my business each year and double my profits.
This is a video guide about the essentials of jump starting business as a freelancer, designer or digital creative and is based on my experience. The principles taught in this course apply to all types of business from accounting all the way to how to raise your rate and earn more each project.
The video course comes with 10 videos and a full color 31-page guide available in PDF that expound upon each of the lessons.
- Your Business Idea - Learn to validate your business before you go through the process or formalizing your business.
- Business Structures - Learn the different business structures there are out there.
- The Right Pricing - Learn how to price on value not based on what competitors are charging.
- Invoicing & Contracts - Learn the important aspects of what goes into an invoice or contact.
- Accepting Payments - Set your business up to accept payments in different ways.
- Bookkeeping & Accounting - A quick look at some of the important things to remember when handling the bookkeeping for your business.
- Showcasing Your Work - Learn what elements are best to emphasize when showcasing your work.
- Marketing Your Business - Easy ways to market your business.
- The End Is Only The Beginning
Who this course is for:
Nathan is the founder and lead business marketing consultant of inPhocus Media a Houston based digital marketing studio. Nathan is also the author of the book Freelance Jumpstart, which teaches startups and entrepreneurs how to increase profit and productivity by using free tools that are available.
Nathan holds a master's in business administration (MBA) from the University of Houston and writes about marketing, business, design and branding on his personal blog.