Freelance Copywriting: Write Dirty. Go Big. Start Now!
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 29 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to become a freelance copywriter really fast with no experience, no degree, and no portfolio
- How to be good enough to get paid for your writing without spending years learning the craft
- How to actually make money with freelance copywriting instead action-faking
- The MUST-KNOW basics that will help you get up and get started while avoiding all the biggest mistakes
- You need to write good English to benefit from this course.
- You need to write good English to become a freelance copywriter.
- You NEED TO WRITE GOOD ENGLISH to make money with freelance copywriting.
- You don't have to be an English major, but you have to understand the language.
- Seriously bro, if you don't know if you should capitalize that i, then this course probably isn't for you.
WARNING: This course is NOT a comprehensive study of copywriting. It is a BEGINNER LEVEL introduction to FREELANCE copywriting. It teaches you only what you need to know to get started as fast as possible. If you are looking for a bunch of swipe files, long-form sales letters, and copywriting examples (AKA action faking) then this course is not for you. If you are looking for a simple structure to get going from scratch and make money, then keep reading...
Imagine if you could start a copywriting career this week even without experience. You just dive in, get work, and get going. You do it all without spending years learning to write or persuade. You do it without a fancy degree or portfolio. Within a week you earn your first clients and within a month you're pulling HUGE gigs. How would things change for you?
I don't know how your life would change, but I do know how my life changed. When I started freelance copywriting back in 2014, I did it with no degree, no experience, and no portfolio. Instead, I jumped into the deep end and earned work immediately. I learned on the fly, and got experience in the trenches. Then my clients told me which parts of my writing sucked, and what needed fixed. From there I made adjustments and improved.
Iteration after iteration, one project at a time, I became a global name in copywriting. I did this without any Gary Halbert challenges or hand-writing 10,000 sales letters. And I've taught thousands of other people to reproduce these results. If that's something you're interested in, then this course might be right for you.
What is Freelance Copywriting?
Freelance copywriting isn't like traditional copywriting where you have to know the in's and out's of human behavior and psychology. That's because freelance clients mainly want a good writer who can get results. As a freelance copywriter, your goal is not to be the best. You only need to be good enough to write for pay, and that's what this course will show you how to do.
What Will I Learn?
When you join this course you will learn how to get started fast with freelance copywriting. This isn't an in-depth study of copywriting techniques or tactics. It's only exactly what you need to know right now to get started this week EVEN IF you've never written a single line of copy in your life.
Inside this course, I will show you:
The super simple extremely fast approach I used to make money copywriting
How to become a freelance copywriter even if you don't have experience
The four types of copywriting you need to deliver great results every time
The biggest copywriting mistakes amateurs make that hold them back forever
How to find and manage clients and deliver great results every single time
What Else is Inside?
There are examples, quizzes, and useful resources to help you get a feel for different styles, projects, and things you can expect. There are also tips on how to write better, and ensure your clients get what they want. There are even book suggestions and copywriting tools for those who want to go deeper.
Who is this for?
If you've heard about freelance copywriting and want to give it a try, then this is for you. If you want an in-depth study of copywriting tactics and techniques, then this is NOT for you. But if you just want to learn enough to get started, and grow fast...then you're in the exact right place because all of my courses are designed to get you up and running as fast as humanly possible without wasting time on B.S. that never goes anywhere.
If any of that sounds like what you need, join us now.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q - Do I need to write good English to become a freelance copywriter?
A - If you plan to write English copy, then YES. No client will hire an English copywriter when that person can't write good English.
Q - What if I don't know anything about copywriting?
A - I'll teach you the basics in this course and by the end you will know enough to get started and grow.
Q - Is it really possible to earn $100/hr within a month?
A - Yes. I earned two $100/hr clients by the end of my first month as a freelance copywriter.
Q - What is the key to success here since I don't need experience?
A - The key to success is action and a willingness to improve and grow. If you do that, you can win.
If that makes sense for you, put yourself in this course now!
- Enroll in this course if you want to become a PAID freelance copywriter fast.
- Enroll in this course if you want to learn to write good enough to earn money for your work.
- Enroll in this course if you don't want to spend years studying Gary Halbert and other outdated experts.
- Don't enroll in this course if you're looking for a comprehensive copywriting tactics guide.
- Enroll in this course if you are smart, adaptive and ready to do what it takes to change your life.
In this lesson we'll have a quick chat about what copywriting actually is, and I've got 2:23 that says the answer may surprise you.
A quick introduction to your instructor and the course. First we'll set expectations. Then we'll discuss how this course differs from traditional (outdated) copywriting advice and WHY that's a good thing for you.
In this lesson we'll cover the four main types of copywriting (plus a fifth one) that you will probably run into at some point when you become a freelance copywriter.