Freedom In Forgiveness
- There are no requirements for this course
This is 10-part video upgrade to ebook Freedom In Forgiveness. Once you understand the process of forgiveness, it’s time for you to use it to make the world that you live in a better place.You’ll be stronger, more compassionate and empathetic.
Forgiving Others - What Is True Forgiveness?
The Power Of Forgiveness And How It Can Benefit You
The Danger Of Refusing To Forgive
Forgive Not Forget - Learn From Experience, Not Ignorance
Ways To Absolute Forgiveness
The Law of Forgiveness ñ Healing Mind, Body, Relationships, Personal And Professional Life
Focus on the Bigger Picture from Personal Forgiveness to World Peace
What Holds You Back From Forgiving
Who this course is for:
- For you that wants to understand the process of forgiveness
- 05:49Forgiving Others - What is True Forgiveness?
- 05:59The Power of Forgiveness and How it Can Benefit You
- 06:31The Danger of Refusing to Forgive
- 06:25Forgive Not Forget - Learn from Experience, not Ignorance
- 06:52Ways to Absolute Forgiveness
- 04:57The Law of Forgiveness
- 06:04Focus on the Bigger Picture from Personal Forgiveness to World Piece
- 04:55What Holds you Back from Forgiving
Cedenheim Publishing was founded in 2018, and is the proud publisher of the #1 best-selling book series Daddy's Curse, written by award-winning author Luke. G. Dahl. The companies vision is to entertain, educate and inspire readers for generations.
Luke Dahl was born in Sri Lanka but grew up in Stockholm after being adopted by his Swedish parents. Following high school, he went on to study at University in Brisbane, Australia, where he achieved a degree in Business/Travel and Tourism.
Today, he is back living in Stockholm, where he works for SpaceVR as the Director of Finance, and an early adopter in Earth2. Luke has always had a love of writing and for poetry in particular, winning a competition a couple of years. Now he spends a lot of his free time writing books and perfecting his art.