Freedom From the Torture of Your Thoughts
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will know how to manage your thoughts - without ever "shoving" them under the rug
- You will know how to manage worry in your life - without ever "convincing yourself" that you're not worried
- You will know how to manage anxiety in your life - without ever "pretending" that you feel better
- You will be able to live with a greater quality of life, no matter your circumstances
- You simply need to know that you no longer want to be at the whim of your thoughts, like a leaf in the wind. You want to be in charge. You want to be free.
You know that you have thousands of thoughts every day. Most of them come into your mind in ways you can’t even explain. You’re taking out the garbage and suddenly you’re thinking about how you didn’t quite make the impression you would have liked to at that important meeting. Or you’ve just had lunch with your best friend whom you haven’t seen in over a year, and you realize you scarcely paid attention to the conversation because you were worrying about the project you’re working on. And in the middle of it all you remember that you need to get milk and eggs at the market. You get the idea. Not to mention the fact that when worry or anxiety hits your mind – in the form of thoughts – you are generally at their mercy. Life is simply not particularly good under those circumstances.
In this course we’ll take a close look at exactly what can be done about situations such as those just described in order to manage your thoughts so that your life improves. Not only can your life improve, but you can bring about changes in all manner of ways that impact directly on your inner well-being and inner peace. Simply said, the quality of your life improves.
Is this something difficult? Will it require endless exercises? No. It’s neither difficult, nor does it require tedious exercises. I often work with adolescents, as well as older children, and of course, mainly adults, on these very subjects and they all catch on very quickly, immediately recognizing - no matter what their age - the improvement it creates in their lives. And so can you. Join me in this course and see for yourself. You can change your life.
- This course is for you if you are often plagued by your thoughts
- This course is for you if you believe that your thoughts simply come & there's not much that can be done about it
- This course is for you if you want to be free of thoughts that make life miserable
- This course is for you if you worry and worry and then worry some more
- This course is for you if you want to feel that you - and NOT your thoughts - are in charge
- This course is for you if you want to feel free