F.R.E.E. Your Tongue
- 41 mins on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Upon completion of this course you will have a professional evaluation and recommendation for frenectomy release from a preferred provider.
- Full confidence that you will heal with zero to minimal re-restrictive scar tissue formation.
- Must have a diagnosed tongue tie and basic knowledge of what that means.
- Self-motivation and learning with audio and written direction is key.
A basic course for anyone who needs to work with a myofunctional therapist prior to obtaining a frenectomy or tongue tie release surgery. Myofunctional therapy is essential in obtaining a full and optimal tongue tie release. This course contains guided audio and photos to aid students in achieving an official recommendation for frenectomy by the instructing myofunctional therapist.
- Anyone age 5-99 planning to have a frenectomy in the next few weeks or months or already scheduled frenectomy no sooner than 2 weeks from desired course start date.
Upon completion of this introduction, students will be able to identify course instructor, inclusions, materials needed and ideal student.
At the conclusion of this lesson, students will be able to identify the two types of frenectomy procedures, provider options and why myofunctional therapy is essential with release.