Python for Absolute Beginners!
- Download Python 3 (open source)
- Download PyCharm (open source)
If you want to learn how to program, you will LOVE this course! This course was designed for complete beginners with little to no understanding of programming, and will give you the knowledge to get started coding using Python 3. We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Python installation
- Running Python scripts in terminal
- PyCharm IDE setup
- Numbers, strings, Boolean operators, lists, dictionaries, and variables
- Functions, arguments, return values, loops, and modules
- Final project using the information covered in the course
We hope you enjoy the course and it our goal to give you the knowledge to begin writing your own programs in Python!
Who this course is for:
- This course was created as an introduction to programming in the Python language
- Students with little to no experience with programming should be able to follow along with the course
Joseph Delgadillo is the founder of JTD Courses, an education technology company. He has been active in the online learning industry since 2015 and has worked with several prominent companies. As of 2023, over 1 million students across the globe have enrolled in his courses covering network security, Python programming, web development and more.