Python for Absolute Beginners!
- Download Python 3 (open source)
- Download PyCharm (open source)
If you want to learn how to program, you will LOVE this course! This course was designed for complete beginners with little to no understanding of programming, and will give you the knowledge to get started coding using Python 3. We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Python installation
- Running Python scripts in terminal
- PyCharm IDE setup
- Numbers, strings, Boolean operators, lists, dictionaries, and variables
- Functions, arguments, return values, loops, and modules
- Final project using the information covered in the course
We hope you enjoy the course and it our goal to give you the knowledge to begin writing your own programs in Python!
Who this course is for:
- This course was created as an introduction to programming in the Python language
- Students with little to no experience with programming should be able to follow along with the course
- 00:37Welcome to the Course!
- 03:59Getting Started with Python
- 06:58Mac/Linux Installation
- 07:02Windows 10 Setup
- 03:47Interpreter Explained
- 01:43Running Python Scripts
- 07:46PyCharm IDE Setup
The digital age is upon us. Would you like to build/protect the systems that shape our future?
I am here on Udemy to produce valuable educational resources for students who wish to learn skills related to information technology, network security, programming languages and much more. Enroll in one of my courses for a practical, down to earth approach to learning.
I'm a Canadian software engineer. I like clean designs, efficient backends, and long walks on the beach,