Permaculture Made Easy! A Design Course for Sustainability!
- This is for beginners and advanced alike who choose to dive deep into the topic of regenerative design and sustainable living
- Be impeccable and ready to work hard to make changes in your life and a difference in the world.
- Have an open mind and heart as you will soon find out permaculture has much to do with social systems for change.
This is the beginning of a real permaculture design course. Made specifically to be understood with ease by practically anyone with basic English language. It was designed so that it is not intimidating and more motivational as much as its educational. It's designed with a focus on social systems at the forefront. Many famous guest teachers like Starhawk and Rosemary Morrow play a key role in helping make this a spectacular experience. I, Deva Presence, am most certain you will enjoy and learn a bunch!!! Give it a try and enjoy!
This course does not go into practicals for planting, building structures, water system, alternative energy or specific climatic factors or world regions. For this, I highly recommend doing a search for local permaculture experts in your area and volunteer your time. I spent 4 years volunteering my time, taking local wild plant walks, helping people build their homes and gardens, when I first started learning about permaculture. This is how I got the most valuable lessons and apply them in my life today.
As one of the founders Bill Mollison puts it, if you want to know about organic gardening or rain catchment or natural building, pick up one of the hundred books out there. I want to know where you are banking and how you invest your time and money. This is how we create the most impact in our world today.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is serious about the environment, cleaning up pollution, deforestation, and Ethics for a better life
- Usually 20's - 50's are my primary audience with a will for positive impacts on society
- Anyone who wants to build a garden, skills for designing an ecovillage, intentional community or more.
10 years in the permaculture field. Teacher permaculture advanced courses and teacher training. Also spoke in several international permaculture conferences, wrote several books and has a love for all things natural. Most of my experience is hands on world wide visiting all types of climates and seeing first hand what we should all create for a sustainable living. I just love it :)