- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 articles
- 34 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to use each negative situation to their advantage by using simple healing modalities.
- EFT Techniques, Hypnosis, and Reiki Healing will be taught to help students through their triggers and worries.
- Learn how to overcome all kinds of trauma.
- Stop having flashbacks, anxiety and depression.
- This course is for anyone who has suffered a traumatic event that they are struggling to deal with.
- An open mind, a device to connect to zoom and the course material. The willingness to apply the techniques along with us.
This is a beginner course to show students how to use their PTSD 'episodes' to live a more peaceful and possibly PTSD free life. Through a series of experience-based and guided exercises students will learn and practice at the same time, gaining valuable skills they can readily apply to their every day life and specific situation. The practice is key and we provide tons of it throughout the course, specifically designed to help those who have been affected by PTSD overcome their hurdles and finally live a fulfilling and happy life. EFT techniques and hypnosis work amazingly well together in helping us create new responses to stimuli and in return live free of the old damaging patterns that we never wanted in the first place but were "imposed" at some point during our lives. Nobody wants to suffer and most people cannot heal just on their own. This course is an affordable opportunity to start our healing journey and to find Emotional Freedom for life long old damaging patterns that most often than not were simply imposed upon us when unable to consciously say "No, thank you". We are all different and we all need slightly different techniques and formulas to heal, this course is designed to get you started and bring you to a more peaceful level of "chaos" where you are able to then sort each hurdle at your own comfortable pace but still in a timely fashion.
Please, note that none of this material is intended as medical advice or a substitute for actual help by a professional. We are simply sharing extra tools anyone can use in addition to the therapy they are already using. Please use this course at your own discretion and remember you are always at the center of this and nobody can make you do anything you are not willing to do yourself.
This is not meant as medical advice of any kind.
- Anyone who finds themselves triggered by certain situations, people, anything that seems "uncalled" for. If you have heavy duty abreactions please seek professional help before using this course, because while it is designed for people with PTSD, if you have experienced heavy duty episodes in your life that could be a sign you may do better while working along with someone specifically trained on Trauma and who can give you one on one attention.
In this video Mark describes some of the symptoms that people suffering with PTSD generally suffer.
In this video Mark discusses why hypnotherapy is a good treatment for people suffering from PTSD.
In this video Mark discusses why there is no need to relive the trauma.
Children of narcissistic parents can develop, and often do, complex PTSD. This lecture is about showing you how I worked with a colleague coach through some of my own issues so you can get a taste of what an actual EFT session with a professional looks like. Most coaches and professionals like to show how strong and advanced they are, I like to keep it real and show you some of the struggles I had to face. These problems are not huge to an outsider, but to young Francesca they were and they affected me for a long time and I didn't even remember most of this in my conscious brain so I had no chance of working on them. The people around us don't usually mean to hurt us but sometimes they do out of not knowing any better so here it is, I hope you tap along and enjoy these sessions and how powerful working with a professional coach can be.