Free of PTSD
What you'll learn
- Learn how to use each negative situation to their advantage by using simple healing modalities.
- EFT Techniques, Hypnosis, and Reiki Healing will be taught to help students through their triggers and worries.
- Learn how to overcome all kinds of trauma.
- Stop having flashbacks, anxiety and depression.
- This course is for anyone who has suffered a traumatic event that they are struggling to deal with.
- An open mind, a device to connect to zoom and the course material. The willingness to apply the techniques along with us.
This is a beginner course to show students how to use their PTSD 'episodes' to live a more peaceful and possibly PTSD free life. Through a series of experience-based and guided exercises students will learn and practice at the same time, gaining valuable skills they can readily apply to their every day life and specific situation.
The practice is key and we provide tons of it throughout the course, specifically designed to help those who have been affected by PTSD overcome their hurdles and finally live a fulfilling and happy life. EFT techniques and hypnosis work amazingly well together in helping us create new responses to stimuli and in return live free of the old damaging patterns that we never wanted in the first place but were "imposed" at some point during our lives.
Nobody wants to suffer and most people cannot heal just on their own. This course is an affordable opportunity to start our healing journey and to find Emotional Freedom for life long old damaging patterns that most often than not were simply imposed upon us when unable to consciously say "No, thank you". We are all different and we all need slightly different techniques and formulas to heal, this course is designed to get you started and bring you to a more peaceful level of "chaos" where you are able to then sort each hurdle at your own comfortable pace but still in a timely fashion.
As someone who is high on the autism spectrum and who has experienced extensive narcissistic abuse since I was born, including sexual abuse, I can offer a real perspective in how we can all self-help ourselves even when no other help is available and offer a different perspective than what most courses, built for neurotypicals can,
Please, note that none of this material is intended as medical advice or a substitute for actual help by a professional. We are simply sharing extra tools anyone can use in addition to the therapy they are already using. Please use this course at your own discretion and remember you are always at the center of this and nobody can make you do anything you are not willing to do yourself.
This is not meant as medical advice of any kind.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who finds themselves triggered by certain situations, people, anything that seems "uncalled" for. If you have heavy duty abreactions please seek professional help before using this course, because while it is designed for people with PTSD, if you have experienced heavy duty episodes in your life that could be a sign you may do better while working along with someone specifically trained on Trauma and who can give you one on one attention.
Reiki Master Teacher, Sound Healing/ASMR Lover and practitioner, full-time healer,streamer, and philanthropist, art and music lover always seeking fun and peace in natural settings.
Dedicated to sharing good vibes and helpful content to audiences who appreciate it and their extendend family from the animal world.
Focused on creating a good world after recovering from many decades of abuse this woman is spending her days making herself available to those in need.
As a true philanthropist working by donation when needed, keeping people's privacy private, allowing all to keep their own sense of self-respect and dignity, this peaceful warrior leads by example when it comes to showing how with simple techniques one can shed any long-term issues and use them to propel oneself forward. After over 44 years direct exposure in this healing art world, this Reiki Master Teacher is finding herself still feeling the same fire to continue her work and allow it to evolve in whichever way the future may unfold.
Mark Stubbles is an award-winning clinical hypnotherapy practitioner, a member of the British Association of Hypnotherapists and The UK Guild of Hypnosis Practitioners.
Mark was recently awarded a certificate of excellence and announced the best hypnotherapist in Windsor, Berkshire.
Mark has undergone specialist training in pain management, he has studied and obtained certification in several modalities besides hypnotherapy these include NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) of which he is a master practitioner, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and he is also a master practitioner of Mindfulness.