CompTIA Network+ N10-006 ExamPrep: 90+ Questions+IPv4 Review
- A working understanding of the CompTIA Network+ syllabus or a general background in computer networking.
2015 - 2017 Version
In this course you will get access to 90+ practice questions for the CompTIA Network+ N10-006 exam and you can also ask us any relevant question in the Q&A section about the Network+ syllabus or exam. We will respond to every relevant question.
Also included in this course are video review lessons for IPv4 addressing and IP Address Classes. In the IP addressing review we will cover:
- Converting from Binary to Decimal and vice versa
- Calculating the number of IP addresses in a given subnet
- IP address classes
These review lessons have been a lifesaver for those reviewing the tricky parts of IP addressing.
This course is a free sample of our complete course:
Network+ N10-006 ExamPrep: 500+ Practice Questions + Subnetting Review with video tutorials and explanations. That course is also available on Udemy. Simply click on our name to view it.
The instructor who created these courses and who also monitors the Q&A section has been an IT Instructor for over 15 years. He holds the following certifications:
- CompTIA Network+ / A+ / Linux+ / Security+ / CTT+
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
There isn't any question relevant to this course that we cannot answer or will go unanswered.
We invite you to enroll in our course and give our questions a try.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Recall details tested in the exam.
- Understand some of the tricky details of the Network+ exam syllabus.
- Exam questions.
- Review videos for IPv4 addressing.
- A interactive support forum for asking followup questions.
Credit for the score used in the promotional video goes to:
Artist: Alexander Blu
Song: Groovy Day
Licence: CC BY 4.0
- A student wishing to write the CompTIA Network+ N10-006 exam.
- Anyone wishing to memorize the CompTIA Network+ N10-006 course content.
- Course Overview
- Practice Questions 1-10
- Practice Questions 1-10 Q&A
- Practice Questions 11-20
- Practice Questions 11-20 Q&A
- Practice Questions 21-30
- Practice Questions 21-30 Q&A
- Practice Questions 31-40
- Practice Questions 31-40 Q&A
- Practice Questions 41-50
- Practice Questions 41-50 Q&A
- Converting from Binary to Decimal Tutorial
- Converting from Decimal to Binary Tutorial
- Binary Conversion Practice Questions 1-9
- Binary Conversion Practice Questions 1-9 Explanations
- IPv4 Address Structure with a Subnet Mask
- CIDR Notation
- IPv4 Transmission Types
- Special IPv4 Addresses
- Calculating the Number of IPs per Network ID
- Calculating the Number of IPs per Subnet Questions
- Calculating the Number of IPs per Subnet Q&A 1-7
- Calculating the Number of IPs per Subnet Q&A 8-14
- IPv4 Address Classes Section Overview
- IPv4 Address Class A
- IPv4 Address Class B
- IPv4 Address Class C
- IPv4 Address Class D
- IPv4 Address Class E
- Classful IP Addressing Questions
- Classful IP Addressing Q&A
- Bonus Lecture
We have over 10 years experience providing one-on-one IT certification training to working professionals. Having helped many individuals at different stages in their career we would like to help you take yours to the next level.
Our content creators are certified in the following:
CompTIA A+ / Network+ / Security+ / Linux+ / Project+ / CTT+
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker
MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
CCNA / CCNP
Project Management Institute PMP
Microsoft Exchange 2013 / 2016
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 / 2014 / 2016